I Do Love You

soulmates don't meet by accident. 

************************************

"Pyaar jab sukoon ki hadh tor ke dard dene lage. Tabh use barbaad kar dena chahiye. "

       " When love crosses all the limits of peace and tranquility and provides you pain in return. Then you should just destroy it. "

These words uttered by Suhana kept lingering on Kainaat's mind. 

In Suhana's case, she very well knew her brother. She knew how psychotic, manipulative, and dominating her brother could become at times.

|| KAINAAT ||

" Thanks! " I whispered to Aryan as he got back to our little seating corner with two smoothies. Today we planned to go and see the outskirts of the city.

Last week, Suhana and her cousin Alia took me and gave me a full tour of the whole Mumbai city in the "Khan style". Basically, they took me to expensive pubs, cafes, restaurants, salons, and in the end, we binged on movies. His family is pretty chilled out, it doesn't seem that they have many restrictions. Although it doesn't mean I did have many but compared to them the bar is quite high. My parents did give my siblings and me freedom, but still, they are basic normal South-Asian brown parents. 

Well, Aryan did suggest those high-end cafes and restaurants. However, those were way too mainstream and crowded for my liking. Hence, we decided to check out the new smoothie place. It feels nice honestly, not many people know about this place. The owner doesn't want to expand his business much, therefore,  he and his wife together run this small business enterprise.

" Here Jaan, Strawberry for you and Chocolate for me. " Aryan expressed giving me out my smoothie. I gave him a glare and he just chuckled, shrugging it off. I have literally warned him about a million times to not call me these nicknames. I don't like it. For God's sake, I have a really nice name. 

Then I shifted to the right side, providing him space to sit down comfortably. He slurped happily while I took small sips, wanting the tasty smoothie to last long. 

" Kainaat. " Aryan said softly and I could guess where this conversation was going.

" Yes Aryan? " I replied back, trying not to look straightly in his beautiful hazel-brown orbs. Damn! This guy sitting right in front of me in his favorite black hoodie and blue jeans, paired with white sneakers looked so charming and endearing.

" Do.....do you love me back, Jaan? " Aryan asked with his full concentration on me, slightly squeezing my right palm.

My mouth parted as I did not really know what to answer. Yes, I do feel an attraction and care towards him. I knew, even though I told him that I would give this relationship a chance, him a chance more precisely. However, I haven't been very vocal about my feelings. I never really told him those three precious words. He gives me all the affection, adoration, and time that he can; and always makes me feel so good about myself. Like, as if, I am the center of attention. However, still every time I just keep on dwelling upon my past. It haunts me. Dreadfully.

" Aryan, I....I honestly don't know. " I whispered back. I could see his mood drop suddenly. 

" But, I would like you to know that I really like you. I really do, you mean so much to me. " I tried to resonate. 

" But, you don't love me. You don't feel the passion and intensity I feel for you. " Aryan snapped back, with his eyes watering up.

" Oh god! Aryan. " I said, then I quickly wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. He was reluctant and resistant a little, however, I hugged him tightly and wiped his tears, and placed a soft kiss on his jawline. 

" Aryan, when I say that I don't know, it certainly does not mean that I don't love and respect you at all. It's just, I'm not very sure. You make me feel so many beautiful things, like all the sparks and butterflies in the stomach. You make me feel worthy and adored, like how any girl or woman would want to feel. Well, however, I'm not sure if I want us to move on to the next level so quickly. I want us to be the best of friends and experience life before making such a drastic and big decision. I think I do love you; very much. It's just I'm honestly too scared, I don't want things to become ugly and weird afterward. I don't want you to become bored of me. I'm just a normal middle-class girl, your lifestyle and circle seem really, very intimidating at times. I don't want to lose you. " I said. Well, finally admitted to both him and myself. I do love him, it's just the fear that always takes over my emotions.

" KBear, you don't ever have to be scared or afraid of loving me. I Love You, with all my heart and will. Yes, I did have many past relations and one-night stands, I won't lie to you, however, they never completed me. Your presence makes me feel peace and serenity, and believe me I will shower you with more love and affection after all this. Because I want to and I can. I will protect you and be there for you whenever you need me, I will stand like a shelter in front of you. I know you might feel scared, and in fact, I am too. I am scared that I will have no control over my overflowing emotions towards you, but I just know that whatever happens ahead in life, we will together face every obstacle. " Aryan said taking me onto his lap and kissing my head from time to time.

" Then, I guess I do. " I whispered kissing his cheek. 

" What?! " Aryan asked as his eyes widened in surprise.

" I said, I do. I guess you're right. Aryan Khan, I love you. " I said in a clear voice.

He then slowly comprehended what I said and smashed his lips on mine. It was a hard and urgent kiss, not like those soft and passionate ones. He was pouring all his anxiety and anger. 

So, I guess I do love this sweet, passionate, and lovable human being.

HERE, THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF YOUR FAVOURITES KAINAAT AND ARYAN.

HELLO LOVES. I GOT SOME FREE TIME AND AN IDEA POPPED ON MY MIND. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE CHARACTER AND EMOTION DEVELOPMENT. 

WISH ME LUCK FOR MY EXAMS. BYE <3