Moved In

#10k special <3

       as much as I wanted to be with you

       I found my ways to stay away from you.

*************************************************************

The move was not easy.

Suhana was adamant about not letting Kainaat move in with her brother. She refused to help Kainaat and Aryan pack.

" Kainaat. Don't do this, please. I know my brother, he's going overboard and this one is the exact proof. He's forcing and manipulating you to stay with him. " Sue urged sitting on the couch beside Kai's bed.

" Suhana......he wants us to live together because well, we've been dating for a while now and I've known him for the past eight or nine months. I trust him. I'm trying to give this relation a chance. " Kai said folding her traditional dresses.

" What did that Idiot utter to you Kainaat? What did he say? " Sue asked.

" Nothing.........he said nothing. He just asked if I would be comfortable enough to move in with him and I, well agreed. " Kai replied.

On the other side, his parents both SRK and Gauri were tensed as well. 

The Khan family knew Aryan very well. Aryan Khan wasn't someone who could be easily tricked and deceived. He had full control over his emotions, and well, life in general. He would plan for the long term, precisely. They knew Aryan had a control freak and over-obsessive nature. They knew about his temperamental issues very well. One could pull a short thread out of it and he would show his madness. Still, his family did help him in all way they could. They made him join all types of sports and physical activities so that he could show his aggression and frustration on the field. They also took him for some counseling courses. Shah Rukh and Gauri knew that their son never liked the limelight and media unnecessarily indulging in his personal space, and all the negative comments and hate did caused a greater impact on his mental health and life. 

Well, all of this was still under their control until Kainaat Sahani. She came like a storm in his life and challenged him in every way one could. Although, Aryan was always the crazy one to fly high in the storm. Therefore, her accusations and challenges never scared him. He just allowed her to drive more and more in love with him. Therefore, even though the family does love Kainaat. They feel scared for her well-being and safety. Not that Aryan would ever let anyone touch her, but who will save her from him?

* Skip the time *

|| KAINAAT ||

I gave in. I decided to move in with Aryan. Didn't know where would it take us in the future. Let's just say that I took a leap of faith.

We reached back to the house after three and half hours. Mumbai traffic sucks! All this while I was gazing outside the window remembering all our moments and Aryan was squeezing my right palm with one hand while keeping the other on the steering wheel. 

Therefore, we then got down from the car and made ourselves comfortable in the house. Aryan allowed me to choose any room I like the best and I chose the one with a medium side balcony and big windows. He then told me to freshen up and change while he did the same. Hence, I took a long warm shower, rinsed all the dirt and germs, wore my nightmare, and came downstairs to the dining area. Aryan was making some coffee for himself. He very well knows that I wouldn't drink it as it was very late and I always followed the basic day and night rules. Thus, I drank a glass of warm water and made myself comfortable on the couch. Soon, he came with his coffee and joined me. He changed into a pair of black track pants. Just that, nothing else!

" Umm, Aryan. Why don't you put on a t-shirt? " I urged.

" Chill Jaan. Don't be uncomfortable, all of this is yours. Stare as much as you want, plus I'm feeling pretty hot. " Aryan replied keeping his head on my shoulder.

I just kept mum feeling embarrassed. I could feel the heat rising up my cheeks.

Then, suddenly he got up and kept his coffee on the table nearby. Therefore, he proceeded towards his room and came back with massage oil in his hand. I looked at him curiously as he sat down on the couch and pulled my legs, keeping them on his thighs, and started massaging my feet. 

" Aryan, you don't have to do this. I'm fine! It's just, it has been such an exhausting day today. " I said quickly.

" I'm done almost. " Aryan replied and kept massaging the feet skin, as they were slightly swollen.

He then caressed my feet for a while and then asked if I needed a head massage, to which I nodded my head in "No".  He sat with his back to the couch as I quickly climbed and sat on his lap. I sat with my back facing him, between his legs. Then, I laid my head backward on his chest as he massaged my forehead and ruffled through my hair. He kept sipping his coffee from time to time and pecking my hair. I loved his forehead kisses much more than any other physical form of love. Then, I described to him some random incidents from my case and project, and he shared his workshop incidents and scriptwriting ideas. 

Do like and comment.

Bye <3