You Are My Strength

Nazdiqion pe teri sirf aur sirf haq mera hai

Chahat meri saar phiri aur nafrath jaan leva hai

A car then came precisely after 5 minutes and Aryan just silently sat inside. The chauffeur then took him to an old deserted mill. Therefore, he soon came face to face with one of his biggest enemies, Adrian Woods. 

He looked around and saw Kainaat all tied up in a chair with rough ropes and mouth sealed with tape. He immediately rushed towards her.

" You okay my Tigeress? Kai, don't worry I will get you out of this place soon. " He said while wiping her tears and rubbing her wrists and yet another tear slept down Kai's cheek.

" Adrian ! You got me right? Now let her go! " Aryan screamed.

" Hush babies hush! " Adrain exclaimed in a dramatic way.

" What do you want Adrian? " Aryan shouted.

" Revenge Aryan! Revenge. I stood by your side all through our school life. Always played the role of your guardian angel, loved you like my real brother. Then what did you do when I asked for help? put me and my entire family to jail, for just a small mistake. You could've saved me. You didn't! You just went ahead and gave a statement against me! " Adrian said in a dangerous voice.

" It was not a small mistake Adrian. It was a SIN. You and your whole family smuggled drugs and you were even involved in fucking girls trafficking. You even raped five of them. Yes, I do not hold a good reputation for myself, but it doesn't mean I will go kidnap them, rape them, and then sell them off just for some pounds. " Aryan screamed back.

" So you could've given me the last chance right? I even asked for your forgiveness. You are eldest the son of SRK, you know you hold that power and fame. You could've saved me right? But instead of taking a stand for me you just went and gave your full support to those girls. You hired the best lawyer for them, stood behind them as a wall, collected all pieces of evidence against me and my family, and then allowed us to grieve alone in jail. " groaned Adrian.

" I recently flew away from jail, recollected back all of my black money, and was searching for your weakness. I knew I couldn't just go and attack or kidnap your family since you Khans are pretty powerful, therefore I attended that project event or whatever, and then there I witnessed the full scene between this beautiful damsel in distress and you. " Adrain expressed.

" So Aryan. My dear friend, let's play a game! " Adrain said placing a hunter in front of Aryan.

" I will hit you with this beauty and every time you scream, my men will tear down any part of your babygirl's clothes. Well, if you are able to control your voice, then no one will even lay a hand upon her. " Adrain said, gently caressing the hunter.

Kainaat witnessed this with wide eyes. She started to wriggle in her seat, she just cannot let this psycho hurt Aryan. She tried screaming but all it came out was as a whimper and more tears streaming down her face.

" Bring it on! " Aryan whispered looking straight towards Kainaat.

Aryan then took off his jacket and then his T-shirt. He then stuffed the T-shirt in his mouth so that no sound can escape his mouth. Kainaat kept nodding in NO vigorously with tears streaming down her face but nothing worked and Adrian slashed the hunter upon Aryan's back. Aryan closed his eyes, he kept remembering Kainaat's tied up sight and didn't allow a single word to escape his mouth.

Kainaat screamed every time the hunter came in contact with Aryan's body but he didn't even let a slight groan escape his mouth. Here Adrian was getting frustrated while the demons inside Aryan celebrated their victory. Adrian then poured salt and hot boiling water on his wounds. Aryan flinched as he fell on his knees but still, not a single sound escaped his mouth.

Aryan then glanced towards Kai, as she was vigorously wriggling on her seat. A lone tear slipped down his eyes as he smiled.

" My Girl! " he whispered to himself.

Suddenly Adrian's phone rang.

" Hello!...What the hell? " Adrian shouted as he glared at Aryan.

Adrian looked at Aryan petrified and before he could say or do anything hundreds of police officers came and surrounded them.

The main officer then gave Aryan a nod and helped him to stand. The other officers then took Adrian and his men with them and the officer left the place shortly not before leaving four officers behind so that they can safely return back home. 

Stumbling on his feet Aryan finally made his way towards Kainaat. He opened her mouth and hands slowly. 

" Is it paining too much Kai? " Aryan asked in a low voice checking her hands and face.

" How can this man even ask me about my pain? "  Kai thought.

How can he ask her about her pain, when she could very well see his entire body burning with those hunter marks. 

" I'm..I'm so sorry Aryan. " Kai cried keeping her head on his chest. 

" Don't cry Jaan, you are my strength! " Aryan whispered wrapping his arms around her.

" Aryan is not Sufiyaan. " This statement of Setu kept ringing in her mind. 

" Go and sit in the car Kainaat. " Aryan ordered her and she gave him one last glance before leaving the mill.

Aryan then rubbed his palm over his face and soon the pain, vulnerability, helplessness inside him was lost. A devilish smirk appeared on his face as he walked towards the place where the officers kept Adrian. 

" Officer, take all the other men and make sure they get a good punishment for their deeds. For Mr. Adrian Woods, kindly prepare a report that this entire mill got burnt due to a chemical explosion, and "The Most Wanted Criminal" who flew away from the central jail died in this explosion. " Aryan said and the officer simply gave him a nod leaving Adrian all alone for him.

Adrian felt shiver ran down his whole body. He very well knew Aryan Khan, that this man standing in front of him won't even let him have an easy death. 

Good-night <3