You Will Come Back To Me

Meri bebaakee mein mai hi khud ko naa tabaah kar jaun

Jo tu meri na ho saki toh mai ishq mein fanaah ho jaun

" Hamare Ishq mein? Hamare Ishq mein Ibaadat hain. Junoon hain. Paagalpan hain. Bebaakee hain. You want this Madness Kainaat, you want a Storm, you want my Passion. This is our Passionate Love. " Sufiyaan stated caging Kainaat in his arms.

         " And our Love? Our Love is a Worship. It carries Obsession, Madness. It is Fearless. You want this Madness Kainaat, you want a Storm, you want my Passion. This is our Passionate Love. "

" Tumhara Ishq Bebaak hain, Sufiyaan. Aur sahi kaha tumne, isme Junoon hain, Paagalpan hain, Ibaadat hain, Hausla hain, aur akhir mein Beintehaan Mohabaat hain; aur shayad mujhe yeh chahiye bhi. Lekin yehi Ishq mujhe Sukoon nahi deti hain, Todd deti hai. Har baar. " Kainaat cried out sliding down on the floor.

       " Your Love is Fearless, Sufiyaan. Well, you're right maybe I do crave this Attention, Obsession, Madness, Worshipness, Strength, and lastly Unlimited Love. However, this, your Love it does not provide me Peace and Tranquility Sufiyaan, it just breaks me. Every Freaking Time. "

" Kainaat, you cannot give up on us so easily. I love you! You own me completely. You and I? You and I are one fucking soul! I know you love me as well KBear, please. " Sufiyaan stated kissing Kai's hairline numerous times.

" Love? Only love is an important element for a relationship Sufi? What about Trust? Understanding? Personal Space? and lastly Respect? " Kai asked whimpering slightly.

" There's not even one ounce of Respect between us Sufi. None! " Kai said looking straight into his eyes.

**********************

" Kai wakeup! Look it's 4 pm, you didn't even have your lunch. " Aryan said ruffling her hair lovingly.

" Huh? I was sleeping? It was all a dream. " Kai said jerking up from her sleep.

" Yes! You were snoring so loudly Lmao. " Aryan said scrolling through his Instagram.

" I need to leave Aryan. " Kai said climbing down the couch and fixing her hair.

" Okay. Have your meal, and then I'll drop you okay? Come on be a good girl, KBear. " Aryan said looking at her with adoring eyes.

Kainaat stood rooted in the place. 

" What.....what did you call me? " Kai asked and started to shiver.

"Have your meal. Then I'll drop you home. " Aryan said shrugging his shoulders and looking at her in confusion.

" No. After that!? " Kai urged.

" KBear. Why do you have any problem? " Aryan asked.

Kainaat just stared at him. As if she's in some delusion.

" What happened Kainaat? " Aryan said taking her into his arms.

" Don't call me KBear. Anything, but not that. " Kai stated coming back to reality.

" Sush.....calm down! " Aryan said tangling her in his arm and making her comfortable upon his lap.

" You don't get it, Aryan. We can't be together. You cannot force me to be with you! I don't want you to go through the same thing. You are very good, kind and special. " Kai said panicking.

" Kainaat what happened? " Aryan asked getting tensed snuggling more into her.

" Nothing. Aryan. Listen to me. Let me go, okay? I don't want you to go through what Sufiyaan had to go through. I trust and respect you, but I can see the Madness in your eyes. Try to understand, please. " Kai said joining their foreheads together.