I Want To Own Her Completely

Hasi labon pe, sukoon rooh ko, aur dil ko karrar deta hai

Par jab Ishq hadh seh guzaar jaaye toh maut deta hai

" Why? " Aryan asked in a timid voice looking at her broken state.

" Please don't make this awkward between us. " Kai said trying to get out of his hold.

"It's hurting Aryan. Leave! " Kai exclaimed.

Aryan immediately left her, then checked and there were red fingerprints upon her arms.

" I...I'm so sorry! " Aryan apologized immediately rubbing her arms, trying to ease her pain.

" I'm fine. " Kai replied stepping back.

Suddenly Kainaat's phone rang as her parents were waiting for her. This gave her the perfect opportunity to leave the place. Aryan just stood there watching her leave, though his heart wanted to hold her back, he didn't. 

" You should give him a chance, at least try to learn his point of view. " Setu suggested to her best friend who just crashed at her place, after making sure her parents were comfortable at her own apartment.

" Don't be too hard on yourself Kai. You have to stop punishing yourself. It wasn't your fault, what happened was unfortunate but don't let that guide your every step.  I'm not staying you to trust him overnight, but I'm asking you to have an open mind for him. Take baby steps. Go with the flow. Listen to your heart. " Setu said ruffling Kai's hair.

" I can't Setu. I try so hard, but whenever I see Aryan, he just reminds me of Sufiyaan. I cannot breathe after that, his presence has started to now suffocate me! " Kai exclaimed panicking as tears rolled down her eyes.

Setu just hugged her tight, trying to calm her down.

Sufiyaan. A person who ruined her emotionally. He held a strong, intimidating, cold personality, just like Aryan's. His eyes would always scream Madness to her. Now she sees the same Madness in Aryan's eyes. Whenever Aryan sees her, his iris dilates and he just stares at her as if he is under some type of drug consumption, the same way Sufiyaan would do. 

It scared her. As if she was reliving her past, all over again. She knew her words would hurt him, but she couldn't just jump in that deep loophole all over again.

" But Aryan is not Sufiyaan. He is different. " Setu expressed.

" I have never loved anyone before, you are the first and I swear upon this fucking universe that you're gonna be the only one. " Aryan said leaning as their lips slightly touched.

" You and just you for the rest of this eternity. " Aryan whispered.

" YA ALLAH! " Kainaat jerked up from her sleep. This was her worst fucking Nightmare EVER!

Never does she ever wants something like this to happen in real life. 

Everything was going at a normal pace on her in her life, as she planned. She flew away from London, leaving her past there. All of her miseries there. Then the entry of Aryan brought her back to reality. Something about him was off she figured that out on their first conversation itself. He would stare, weirdly. Not to mention all those "occasional" gawking sessions at Campus. The way he would stare at her, sometimes made her feel as if she is the most beautiful person alive, while it also held some kind of Madness and Possession. In spite of everything he did or said, she still couldn't come herself to hate him. 

It's been now two weeks since that incident. Kainaat maintained her distance, very well. All she was praying for, were her final term exams to come to an end, and then she would just go back to London and Aryan in India.

Well, for Aryan over time he got insanely attracted towards her. She started coming in his wildest fantasies. Her smile, figure, smell, hair, attitude everything started to fascinate him more. She was turning into a form of addiction for him, over which he had no control. 

It was dangerous for him as well as her. Aryan knew he had no control over his demons and if his demons decided to take over Kainaat, he knew he will not be able to stop himself. His demons would get what they want by hook or by crook and once they get that, it would be impossible to snatch it from them.

He has always been a controlled person. No matter how seductive a girl act in front of him, all he had were one night stands with them and the next day everything would go back to normal. However, with her, such a simple act of pushing her black jet hair strands behind her ears was seducing him like anything. He would use his valuable time between his classes to sneakily gawk at her or admire her pictures that he clicked secretly.

He tried all his ways to keep himself away from her, but no matter how much he tried, he would end up falling more for her. She was like this opposite pole, pulling him insanely towards herself even without her own acknowledgment.

" Cameron I need help. " Aryan muttered annoyingly looking towards his best-mate who was munching chips while watching surviving videos on youtube.

" Wow! That's new. The great Aryan Khan is sexually frustrated because of a junior. Go and hook up with someone or call that Aish, she is ready for you anytime and anywhere. " Cameron said.

" Shut up! It's not just sexual frustration. You are not understanding! " Aryan muttered looking down at her picture, on his phone. 

" My desire to possess her is Insane. It's like an Obsession. A Madness. It's something that is beyond just any physical attraction. Although my body does burns for her, however, I just don't want to sleep with her. I want to imprint myself in her, mark her inside and out so that she will never belong to anybody else but just me. I want to own her completely! "

Cameron remained utterly stunned by Aryan's statement. 

Aryan just traced down his fingers gently on her picture and whispered " Mine! "

Bye!

Do like and comment on your favorite part <3