- Chapter 13 -

~ Main aankhen kholta hoon toh tumhe dekhta hoon, Ankhen bandh karta hoon toh tumhe dekhta hoon

         Tum paas nahi hoti toh chaaron taraf tumhe mehsoos karta hoon, Har pal, har ghadi, har lamha bas tumhe chaahta hoon ~

- Two Weeks Later

Their project came to an end and by this time, Kainaat kept her distance from Aryan. She did not want to talk with him or anything, and whenever their eyes met all she could see was that Madness.

Well, Aryan respected her decision. He tried talking to her, but Setu informed him that Kainaat is not interested and she needs some time and space. Of course, he did not want to mess up the situation more, therefore he maintained the distance as well.

" Okay, guys today the Dean and some of the government officials will visit us and see our presentations. Please, everyone, be there at the Auditorium by 12 pm. " the organizing club head informed with a sweet smile.

" Kainaat man! Go talk to him, mend all your misunderstandings. " Zainah exclaimed taking a seat beside Kai.

" Zee is right Kai. It was utterly your decision to maintain this weird-ass distance and everybody respected it. " Setu said looking at Kai.

" Shut up you guys! I have many more important things to do in my life! " Kai said getting up.

" Lol! Bratty Kainaat is back. " Zainah said chuckling.

" I'm going to finish these last few touches outside. Mom and Dad will be visiting shortly, so I have to be with them. " Kai exclaimed making funny faces at them.

" Lmao! I can't believe USC invited parents and family members. " Setu exclaimed.

Just as she was going through the corridors she saw a woman in her mid-forties being pushed by one of the first-year students. She then quickly got a hold of that lady before she could hit the ground.

" Oi! Can't you see while walking? " Kai exclaimed angrily at that student.

" Can't she see where she is going? By the way, why are you being so concerned, is she your mother? " the student snapped back.

" She IS NOT my mother. But she clearly IS somebody's mother right? If you cannot respect somebody so elder than you, at least have the guts to accept your mistake. " Kai replied helping the lady to sit on one of the benches.

" Apologize. Apologize Now! " Kai exclaimed turning towards the student.

Then after being embarrassed (since all the other students present there were capturing it on their phones) he finally said Sorry and left.

" Thank you so much, darling! " Gauri expressed looking at her lovingly.

" It's absolutely fine auntie, here let me see your leg. " Kai replied siding on the ground and taking Gauri's right foot upon her lap.

" It's fine...OUCH! " Gauri expressed.

" Yeah, I can very well see that you are doing fine. You guys are too much if you can feel the pain of your child, then we can as well. Also, I sincerely apologize for that Brat! These rich household kids think as if everything on this Earth moves under their Dad's black money. " Kai replied slightly massaging Gauri's leg.

Gauri chuckled.

" I'm funny right? " Kai asked giving a light smile while putting down her feet.

" Mom! Mumma! " Came two voices from behind as they turned their heads.

Suhana and Abram came rushing towards them.

" God! Mom! What happened? " Sue asked while checking her.

"She's fine now! It was just a crappy bag of shit who she bumped into. " Kai replied helping Gauri to stand.

" Thank you so much. " Sue expressed her gratitude while Kai gave her a sweet smile.

She then turned down towards the little six-year-old Abram who was pulling her Kurti. (Kai has a dressing sense of Anushka Sharma in ADHM)

" Thank you! " Abram said while kissing her cheek.

" Ah Thank you, Sweetheart! I really needed that good luck charm. " Kai said as she then pulled a bar of chocolate from her bag and gave it to Abby.

"It's fine you don't have to do it. " Sue quickly said as Abby accepted the Chocolate.

" Chill girl! Anyway, I kind of have a toothache, so he can enjoy this bar of beauty for today. " Kai replied.

" What's your name? " Gauri asked.

" KAINAAT! Come here, quick girl! " Zainah exclaimed from behind.

" There you have it. " Kai replied while rolling her eyes back at Zainah.

" Okay! so auntie you can go and get your foot checked by the doc at the Nursing Department if you want, I personally think it's a slight sprain so it should be fine by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. See you guys soon! Bye! " Kai said as she then quickly got a hold of her things and made her way backstage.

" Kainaat! Such a poetic name. Damn. I'm jealous! " Suhana exclaimed making Gauri laugh.

" She is such a sweetheart! I don't know why Aryan is always engrossed and occupied by those ungrateful girls. " Gauri said taking Abby in her arms.

" I know right? Look she even gave me such a huge bar of Chocolate. " Abby exclaimed while cutely eating his chocolate.

|| Kainaat ||

I can't believe it. Some people can be so disrespectful. Ughh Disgusting!

I was busy muttering curses when my phone started ringing. It was, Ammi!

Kai - Ammi, Abbu kab tak pohochoge aap log yaha? Jaldi se aajao.

" Mom, Dad when will you guys reach here? Come quickly. "

K.MOM - We will be there soon. Don't worry. Be patient and have confidence in yourself.

Kai - Okay!! See you soon.

|| Aryan ||

Dad and I were walking down the lane, it's a good attraction of USC. As the campus is so humongous and marvelous, we have our own little park and can chill around.

" So what's up with your "one-side love story". " Srk asked in a teasing tone.

" Dad! " I sighed.

" Okay fine! I won't pressurize, but at least tell me her name? " he urged in a dramatic pleading tone.

" Dad, keep praying if only something happens between us then only you guys will know her name. " I replied back.

I honestly, do not want them to know about her at all. Okay, don't get me wrong but, them knowing her name or who she is, meaning that they will definitely make the first step to go and meet her. Moreover, she thinks of me as a random Indian guy, as she should. Things are already so complicated between us, I just don't want it to take any worsen turn.

I do want to tell her. It should be me, from whom she should get to know about my reality. Not any other way whatsoever.