The Marvelous Act

you are not the opinion of someone who doesn't know you or care about you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ The Private Island ~

" Here's your room Madam. It has all the things and equipment that you could require. If you need anything, then do call me. Mama, Baba, and I are just around the corner. Also, Mama is preparing the dinner, when you get ready come downstairs and have your meal. " Rehan said with a warm smile opening a spacious bedroom for Kainaat.

Kainaat soon reached their Private Island, with the help of Arjun. Therefore Rehan, Farid and Neena's only son escorted her safely to the house.

" Thank you so much, Rehan. However, please call me Kainaat. We are basically of the same age, more or less. " Kainaat replied with a smile at her new friend who was gentle, caring, and a perfect example of a gentleman. During the whole ride to the house, he made sure that she felt comfortable and at ease. 

~ At Mannat ~

" You can't do this with me Ma. " Aryan said stumbling on his feet. 

Gauri still could not glance at her beloved elder son. She could not witness his brokenness. The helplessness in his eyes. 

" Fine Ma! I won't go after her. I won't look for her. I will let her go. " Aryan spoke as he moved towards the table. 

" But, then if she is not here with me, in my life. What's the use of this life? " Aryan asked.

Before, anybody could fathom Aryan's next move he took the knife from the fruit basket and slit his left wrist.

" Aryan! "

" Bhai! "

" Bhaiyu! "

The family members rushed towards Aryan who just fell down on his knees, smiling between his tears. Shah Rukh held him in his lap while Gauri held tight onto his wrist, stopping the overflow of the blood. Suhana kept numb as she sat down beside him and Abram finally came forward and held onto his legs. Shah Rukh ordered Arjun to call the ambulance. 

" WHAT KIND OF MADNESS IS THIS OF YOURS ARYAN?! " Shah Rukh finally screamed. 

" This insanity is my love, Baba. You all named it obsession, madness, or whatever but for me, this is the most real and raw emotion I've ever felt. " Aryan answered with a genuine smile.

He then finally looked at his mother, Gauri Khan. Her eyes trembling with utter terror and vicious thoughts about losing her child. He then held her palms with his bloodied hand. 

" Ma, see I completed my promise. I will now never go after her or look for her but remember Kainaat is mine. Only Mine! " Aryan spoke as he took a sharp breath and started to lose his conscience.

Soon their family doctor came and checked over Aryan's wound, while the family stood outside his bedroom. Praying for his wellbeing. Arjun never thought that situation would take such a drastic turn.