Don't Push Me Away

Abhi mukkamal nahi hua, abhi yeh kissa baaki hai

Jab dil apne pe aaye, woh waala hissa baaki hai

Aryan just snapped back.  He then carefully got up and sat back taking her in his arms. He started massaging her scalp and placed a loving kiss on her hairline. Long gone were the ridiculous pain of his back. 

" I don't want anything between us to get Uncomfortable, Kainaat. I just don't want your body. I want all of you. Your soul, love, acceptance, care, compassion, all of it. However, you need to get one thing fixed in your smart little brain. You are mine! " Aryan stated softly in a determined tone looking straight into her brown orbs.

" I'm so sorry! We were there and all of a sudden someone came and chloroformed me, and I just fainted. Therefore, all of this took place. " Kai wept placing her head on his chest.

" Main kuch nahi kar paayi, Aryan. Main tumhe baacha nahi paayi. Please just let me go! " Kai wriggled in his tight embrace.

   " I couldn't do anything, Aryan . I couldn't do anything to save you. Please just let me go. "

" I cannot Baby. I'm sorry but I just, cannot. Main jaisa bhi hoon, jo bhi hoon aab tumhe apni poori zindagi issi Pagal ke sath bitaaani parhegi. " Aryan said loving making her sit on his lap. 

     " I cannot Baby. I'm sorry but I just, cannot. Whatever I am, good or bad, now you have to spend your whole life with me. "

" Why? Why can't you just hate me? If you hated me like everyone else, it would've been so easy for me to leave you. It would've been so easy for me to say no to that baseless 24 hours wish of yours. Then that psycho wouldn't have been able to do all this. " Kai whimpered holding Aryan securely.

" Listen to me Aryan, please! You have a beautiful future. You have such a fantastic family, go back to your country, start your career, live your life as you've always dreamt of! " Kai said holding Aryan's face.

" This is beyond my control Babe. I've tried ignoring you, avoiding you, but it just doesn't happen! " Aryan said cocooning her in his embrace.

" We're not possible Aryan! Why don't you get that? We're from utterly different worlds, our lifestyles and backgrounds are different, our circles are different. Moreover, today? You witnessed what happened right? It was because of me! You're in this state today only because of me. Anything, literally anything could've happened today Aryan, for God's sake you could've died!! " Kainaat screamed as she fell back on his shoulder.

" Jab inta sab kuch bol diya toh woh teen sabdh bhi bol hi deti. " Aryan said with a sly smile lingering upon his face. 

       " As you've already spoken so much, come on just say those three precious words already. "

" Shut up! " Kai said in a defeated tone hiding her face in his neck and crying silently.

" I didn't know you were this emotional-sentimental wreck. " Aryan said as he then grabbed a blanket from the edge and carefully covered both of them.

" It's okay. Adrian was behind me, he's been behind me since high school, you just simply got dragged in that matter for no reason. I'm certainly not the quintessential "good guy" but I'm not as crazy as him. Also, I'm sorry for what you had to go through! " Aryan whispered softly massaging her scalp.

" Main inta bhi boora nahi hoon Kainaat. Please mujhe khudse door maath karo. Mujhse saaha nahi jaata! " Aryan whispered pecking closed eyes as tears streamed down from his own.

      " I'm not as bad as the world claims me to be Kainaat. Please don't push me away from yourself. I can't bear it!"

" I don't know due to what reason you just keep pushing me away, but sorry I cannot separate you from me. At least, not after today.  " Aryan said in a soft tone as he saw Kai has already slept

Her breathing was back to normal. She was sleeping inclining her arms around his torso.

Kissing her forehead and eyes he slept as well due to the heavy dose of the medicines, securely wrapping his arms around his Kainaat.

Sorry for the delay guys! I had some health issues.

Do vote and comment  <3