The Promise

if the story is over,

then why am I still writing pages?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Shall we all sit down and then talk? " Kainaat offered and Izabelle nodded. 

Hence all of them sat down.

All this while Izabelle looked at Kainaat. She tried to study and understand, that what did Kainaat Sahani had so different from her; which made Aryan loved Kainaat so much. However, he never showed any kind of friendship or affection towards her. Only if Aryan ever loved her the way he loves and worships Kainaat, then, she would have stayed by his side forever.

Not that she regrets the decision of ending the relationship and moving on. Aryan simply just didn't care! They ended it all on good terms. 

" Kainaat, I am very well aware of Aryan's case. He's basically not a mental patient or anything! It's just a part of his behavior, just like some people have OCD, obsessive-compulsive disorder. They are not sick and there are no actual medications for such sickness. Those people are not sick, but they do suffer from it over time! Similarly, Aryan has this situation of OLD, obsessive-love disorder. Therefore, this OLD and Limerence causes him a strong need for his feelings to be reciprocated. He feels extremely protective and possessive about the people that he truly cares about. Such as his family, but, then love is also present there. He indeed is in love with you! Because, as Suhana told me he is completely loyal and dedicated towards you. This is not due to the OLD. These are just his real and raw feelings. It's just that his mental state is all mixed up with his love and feelings. Hence, he wishes to be loved and accepted the way that he loves you. He can do anything right or wrong to get it. " Izabelle resonated and explained.

Kainaat grasped at each and every uttered by Izabelle. She didn't know how to react to all this, while Suhana, Arjun, and Alia sat in the silence with emotionless expressions.

" Since this isn't regarded as an illness, thus, we don't have an actual treatment and medications. It could only be healed with time and love. He craves acceptance from you. " Izabelle urged again.

" Kai, although, we had the blessings of all the luxuries and fancy things in the world. Still, there were some days when all we wanted to do, was to hide! Hide from the media, the people, the bullies. The media and haters would constantly pick upon Dad, as a result, we would have to tolerate and survey all the backlash. Aryan being the eldest had to go through and tolerate it mostly. He still does! 

He never liked this unwanted and displeasing attention. Being the megastar Shah Rukh Khan's son surely had its own sets of disadvantages. During our early teen years, we understood that not everybody liked or loved us. Some were envious and others were highly jealous. Once, the news of Dad having an extra material affair with a renowned actress came out. We were devastated. Well, mostly he was! Dad is his favorite person. Thus, somebody hurting Dad means they are hurting Aryan. 

I honestly, don't even know how Mom and Dad went through that phase! We were just stuck as a unit, together. Praying for better days. The fellow kids on school would pick upon us. They would taunt us. There were days when Aryan got into dirty fights with them. Hence, Mom and Dad sent us to the Seven Oaks School in London. 

Therefore, when Abram was born. People started to anticipate and spread rumors that he was the love child of a sixteen-year-old teen. Our parents opted for surrogacy and Aryan had to pray all the price. Thus, he started to build thick walls around him. He started to isolate himself. 

Take your own time and space. Figure this out on your own. Aryan might be anything, but, he has a heart of gold. Please, do not leave him. " Suhana pleaded with tears streaming down her face.

Kainaat was stunned. She couldn't even imagine what Aryan had to go through. She couldn't fathom seeing fear in those hazel orbs, where she had always seen victory, pride, love, and obsession. 

" Suhana, let him wake up. I'll ask Aryan and then go. I won't leave him, I just need some time and space. I will not ditch him.  " Kainaat said once she composed herself.

" Kainaat, he won't let you go. You have lost his trust, he won't believe that you will come back. Even if he believes, he won't be able to let you be on your own. He's too scared. That's how the mentality of these people who are suffering from OCD/OLD works. " Izabelle urged before Suhana could answer.

Kainaat led out a defeated sigh. As much as she wanted to get away from all the chaos and turmoil, she doesn't want to leave Aryan like this as well. Thus, Arjun walked towards walked up to her and kept his hand on her shoulder, comforting her.

" You go Kainaat. I will take care of Aryan. I will calm him down. As much as I am his brother, I am your brother and friend as well. I know how much his obsession and insanity can suffocate you. He cannot forever keep you as a hostage. This is not accurate. It could be utterly dangerous and pathetic for you. You go and take your own time, but, promise me that you will come back to him. " Arjun said.

Kainaat took one glance towards the door of the room. Thank God, the bedrooms were soundproof. 

" I promise you, Bhai. I will come back as soon as I make myself ready for all his chaos, turmoil, and darkness. I will be back to back to him, in his arms because that's where I belong. I do love him. " Kainaat replied back with a sweet smile. 

Thus, Arjun smiled and called their security head. 

" Kainaat, I have conversed with the security head. He has arranged the private flight that will take you to our Private Island. The house caretaker there, Farid and his wife Neena will take care of all your requirements and safety. They will make sure that you stay well. Aryan would never search you there! " Arjun said with a smile and gave her a brotherly hug. 

Okay, so I'm done with my exams. Hence, I'm updating frequently.

Do vote and comment.