- Chapter 04 -

~ Mat pooch mujhse meri sabr ki Intehaan, tu karle sitam teri marzi jis hadh tak

           Wafa ki umeed to tujhse kabhi thi e nahi, abhi to dekhna baki hai ki tu bewafa kis hadh tak hogi ~

- The next day -

" Come on guys we're gonna be late! " one of the volunteers informed the students. The students were given their own tickets which held their names, department names, and bus numbers.
Dragging their feet soon all of them found their way to the busses and started looking for their respective seats.

|| Aryan ||

" Baby I'm going to sit beside you only okay, I don't care if my name is allocated on a different bus " Aish urged hurriedly.

" Uff, I cannot even have one minute of silence in my life " I mumbled.

" Lol, have a good journey Aryan! " Cameron teased.

" Shut up! " I replied.

Then finally I figured out my seat, ah good thing a window seat. At least I can look outside and capture the beautiful scenery. Aish and I then took our seats and man she is so clingy, WTF! Whatever I pulled my Airpods out and started listening to music.

" Excuse me, this is my seat miss. " as I looked up I saw Miss. Angry Bird standing in front.

" Sorry, but I want to sit with my Boyfriend so kindly go and take my seat, it's on the other bus. " Aish exclaimed.

" Well, you see all of us are given our respected seats and I would only prefer taking my seat! If you LOVE your boyfriend so much and want to spend your entire life with him till death slaps right across your highly dolled-up face then kindly talk with the teachers and get your seats together. Otherwise, this is my seat, and I would really appreciate it if you kindly leave this bus without getting insulted anymore OKAY? " She replied.

Woah, man! Everyone on the bus is enjoying this catfight. 

Nobody dares to replies Aish in such a manner, as they know one she is very stubborn and cunning, and secondly, she is the daughter of one of the main funders of USC so simply they did not ever have the courage to speak against her.
Well, being all embarrassed Aish finally got up and decided to leave the bus.

Finally!! Some moments of peace!

" Can I have the window seat? I have a kind of motion sickness so please if you don't mind? " Miss. Angry Bird urged.

" Sure! " and then we exchanged our seats. Afterward soon, the doors of the bus shut down and everyone got themselves comfortable in their seats and our journey started.

* After half an hour *

Thirty minutes passed, and we are both just sitting on our seats and engrossed with our Gadgets. 

Should I try and introduce myself? Should I? What if she lashes out at me as well? Let's try, what's the harm with trying anyways?

" Umm hi... I'm Aryan. " I said and pulled my hand out for a handshake.

" Kainaat. " she replied curtly without looking at me.

"Oh ok " I pulled my hand back, embarrassed. I mean she didn't even spare me a glance.

" So which department? " I tried again hoping this time a conversation will begin.

" Law, more precisely Criminal Law. " she replied again this time looking at me.

Those dark brown orbs are so beautiful!

" Well, I'm studying Film Making. " I replied.

" Cool! " she replied again being all engrossed in her Ipad.

After four hours of the long journey, we finally made it to the place. The place looked so beautiful, with humongous waterfalls and natural sceneries altogether. Providing a literal Bollywood movie feel.
We arrived at the destination to know and capture the lives of the local people and learn about their traditions and culture. Moreover, how Global Warming is affecting their work-life, capture and represent them on a big scale so the government can take the required specific actions.

" It feels nice right? " I said looking beside, and saw that she's gone.

" ARYAAAANN! " 

I mentally face palmed myself hearing that voice.

The one whom I don't want to see is clinging right to me, and the one with whom I want to talk and get to know is giving me major silent treatments.