The Morning After

Life Update: I'm now on INSTAGRAM. Finally!

Insta Username -    foraryank

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              try being someone's "Permanent One"

************************************************************

|| KAINAAT ||

The next morning I woke up feeling warm and cozy. I opened my eyes to only meet with Aryan's. He was trying to move me carefully to avoid disturbing my sleep. I looked around and saw we were in my room, I was pretty sure last night we went to sleep in our own rooms. He then gently kissed me on my nose and apologized for waking me up. Thus, I inhaled his scent and pulled him into a hug. He stayed that way till I didn't let go. 

" Toast and eggs or cereal or pancakes for breakfast? Tea or Coffee? Also, which juice would you prefer? Orange, Mango, Watermelon, Apple, or Pineapple? " Aryan asked caressing my face and massaging my scalp as I stared at him.

" How did I get so lucky? That too for the second time? " I asked myself.

I had known Aryan Khan for nine whole months. Yes, he might be pretty short-tempered and appear hard and rude on the outside but on the inside he has a heart of gold. A true gentleman who believes in Equality and cherishes the existence of Women along with Men. He knows his limits and beliefs, very well. In fact, he was the one who gave me the support and courage to fight for my project and take part in the debate competition, back at USC against the team of five male contenders. 

       " You are no less than anybody Kai Kai! Learn to drive for yourself and for me. Fight for your hard work and skillset. You've worked so hard for this project and the presentation. Do not let anybody snatch it. It's your right, and if anybody misbehaves then just raise your voice. You will always find me behind you. I've got you back, for every time you fall. " Aryan said.

As my mind went back and revisited these moments, he snapped his fingers to get my attention.

" Toast and eggs. Masala Chai (tea) and Mango juice Jaan. But, before that, I gotta take a hot shower. " I replied and winked at him.

Aryan looked at me in surprise. Well, because, first; I do not like these nicknames. Second, he is the bold one always and I'm the shy one. Therefore, I proceeded towards him and wrapping my hands around his shoulder, and gave a sweet kiss on his sharp jawline. 

Then I proceeded and took a shower. All alone! 

Therefore, I got out hoping to see a mischievous face of Aryan, but to my surprise, there was no sight of him in the whole bedroom. I got down to the kitchen, only to be blessed with the view in front of me.

BREAKFAST! (I love food)

Soon, Mr.Khan came down in his white sweatshirt, blue faded jeans, and white sneakers. He then noticed my formal wear and smiled. I knew he very well-liked them. I wore my peach-colored formal pants with a white top, my favored dirty grey blazer, and a pair of black pencil heels. Although, he felt Indian wear suited me the best, yet he knew I was more comfortable in the Western outfits and respected my decision. 

" Have your breakfast! Then, I'll drop you at your law firm and I have to go to the YRF Studio. " Aryan said. 

I nodded my head and asked him to ring me once he reaches his workplace. 

Do like and comment <3

Also, don't forget to follow me on Instagram <3