twenty four

24| taehyung's plan

"name?"

"kim taehyung."

"m-my son is in danger! these men took him away from us... THEY HAVE GUNS! p-please save my son, you need to bring him back." the woman cried.

taehyung's family members were here in a police office. his father, his mother, sister and his fiancé too.

...

we're not gonna call him that again.

[...] and bogum too. mrs kim clung tightly onto her husband's arm, while aro, taehyung's sister cries silently into her own hands.

from all four persons present, she was the only one truly worried for taehyung. for the others, getting taehyung back means making more money.

marrying taehyung off to bogum's family, secures them new income from another source. that's their only goal.

"ma'am, we'll do everything we can to find your son, how long has he been missing?" the officer asked.

"a-almost two months." the police had ignored the requests of searching for taehyung before, because he's twenty and can run away from home whenever he wants. but after the whole thing with jackson's car and jinyoung's shooting happened and they found out taehyung was sitting in that car, they concluded he had been kidnapped.

"ma'am your son seems to be in great danger, but we'll get him out of there."

"gguk, what shall we do? taehyung and the car crash are everywhere in the news, whole south korea's searching for him." jimin ruffled his hair nervously and jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows.

he had gathered the team together, wanting to discuss their next move.

"yoongi hyung, you still have choi's phone right?" namjoon asked and yoongi nodded. they had kept it since they needed information. yoongi was supposed to check it for something, but his lazy ass procrastinated on that.

"yoongz, check who he had called the most and what they talked about."

"we need to find out where they stay." seokjin mumbled.

"yoongi bring me that phone." jeongguk said.

"be right back then." the mentioned male said, walking out.

"gguk what do you wanna do?" hoseok asked and jeongguk licked his lips, smacking them one time before he smirked. "i have no patients, checking the whole phone costs too much time." he smirked and everyone guessed the ravenette had a plan.

jeongguk's plans can be the most ridiculous ideas on this earth, but in the end he always wins. a l w a y s. even with this stupid plans.

"catch it." yoongi entered the room, throwing the phone towards the leader, who caught it effortlessly with one hand.

"it has no passcode right?" jimin asked his boyfriend, who nodded. "i already hacked that, hacking passcodes makes fun, searching for informations takes time." yoongi shrugged.

jeongguk immediately checked the phone, until he found the number choi had called the most time. that must most probably be his second hand.

he pulled his own phone out and called the exact same number. everyone gawked at him, the way jeongguk acts so smoothly, as if this wasn't a serious situation always amazes them. jeongguk never hesitates or rethinks his decisions.

"hello? how did you get this number?"

"i have drugs." jeongguk smirked.

"tae, do you want some water?" jinyoung asked and taehyung smiled and nodded.