thirteen

13| count to three

"can you hear me, princess?" jeongguk asked taehyung through the ear piece.

"yeah." the blond rolled his eyes by the nickname, as he whispered the words. he should be used to jeongguk calling him like that, yet it still annoys the hell out of him. or so he pretends.

"the cameras are still on, i saw you rolling your eyes."

"then i'm glad jeon. where do i have to go?"

jeongguk smirked watching taehyung through the cameras. "do you see the reception counter? ask that guy where choi minho's apartment is."

"got it." taehyung whispers. he lightly adjusted the black coat, taking a deep breath and walked towards the receptionist.

"how may i help you?" the receptionist asked and taehyung smiled cutely. "i was sent to meet choi minho, but they didn't tell me which room belongs to him." taehyung pouted. the receptionist thought he was adorable.

"can you tell me where his room is?"

the receptionist thought for a moment.  "i'm sorry sir, this is a private information that i can't share so easily."

taehyung gritted his teeth in annoyance, before faking tears and starting to cry.

the receptionists eyes widened. "h-hey, don't cry." he looked around to all the people staring at them.

"i-i just h-have to talk to him." taehyung sobbed, covering his eyes with his hands, smirking internally at the way the man was battling with himself.

"fine, it's apartment number 127 on floor 5." the man mumbled and taehyung looked up, smiling. "th-thank you so much sir." taehyung said and walks towards the elevator, wiping the tears.

"he's good." namjoon said and jeongguk, who was watching everything with eagle eyes hummed.

"jeon, ready." taehyung gives the signal.

jeongguk switched his ear piece to the other members. "hope, cut the cameras."

"yes jk." hoseok said, hacking the cameras and turning them off completely. all they could see was the view of what taehyung could see.

"good. princess?" he asked, a smirk kn his lips.

taehyung rolled his eyes once again because of the nickname. "what?"

"where are you?"

"elevator, just stepping out. choi's in room 127"

jeongguk nodded. "take care." he said.

taehyung stiffened lightly by the words, but shook them off. "thanks, you too."

then he knocked at the door and he wasn't scared at all. he was rather excited. jimin had told him about the disgusting things this man has done, from abusing his daughter, to exchanging woman to get drugs.

and taehyung hated people like this the most, so he was happy he could help.

soon the door opened, taehyung leaned against the door frame, looking at the man with hooded eyes.

the man's eyes widened when he looked at the breathtaking male in front of him. "delivery for choi minho?" taehyung said tenderly and the man already felt his boner growing by just the tempting view.

choi smirked. "what did i do to deserve this pleasures meeting?" the man asked and taehyung smiled, looking up to him through his eyelashes. "don't ask and let me take care of you." taehyung whispered and the man moved to the side excitedly, letting taehyung walk in.