twenty six

26| sister

"taehyung!"

looking up from the screen where he previously played fortnite together with a boy called mark, taehyung saw jackson entering the room, smiling widely.

"jackson hyung, hey."

"no, no don't say hey, say goodbye! they did it— bts did it!" he said happily, causing taehyung's eyes to lit up.

it has been two days. two days were taehyung was worried sick. no one answered his calls, nor did they read his messages.

"r-really?" nodding, jackson helped taehyung up from where he was sitting on the floor next to mark.

"that means i can go back?" the blond questioned and mark snickered. "don't sound too happy about it, you make me feel bad."

taehyung giggled. "no, i'll miss all of you so much. it was really fun."

"pack your things bub, jimin and yoongi hyung are going to pick you up. jk... is busy." jackson said and taehyung nodded, skipping out of the room.

mark looked at jackson, who sighed loudly and raised an eyebrow. "something bad happened, right?"

jackson sighed. "yup. nothing new tho."

a squeal left taehyung's lips, when he heard his phone ringing, the device displaying seokjin's name. "oh my god, hyung i'm so glad and happy—"

"jimin and yoongi are almost there, you should pack your things and be ready."

taehyung halted at the tone the older used. "o-okay. is everything alright, you sound... different."

there was a short silence between them. "i'm just... busy, don't worry bear, you'll find out when you're back. first of all you need to come back safely."

jin's voice sounded normal now, yet taehyung couldn't rest knowing something happened. "o-okay i will pack my things then, love you hyung."

jin smiled warmly. "love you too, bear." they ended the call and once the beep sound signaled the call is over, taehyung sat down on his bed, worriedly staring at nothing in particular. nonetheless he was able to pack his whole things and carried hist suit case to the front door.

he brushed his hands on each other and took a deep breath. "now... i have to wait."

waiting seemed boring though, so he decided to go back to mark.

"do you play the whole day over?" taehyung asked and mark hummed. "i'm the computer freak in this team, technology is my best friend, it doesn't bother me one bit. wanna play again?"

taehyung squealed and sat next to him, taking a controller.

half an hour had passed, when the door bell finally rung, causing taehyung to immediately jumped up and run to the door, where youngjae was already opening up.

taehyung smiled his widest boxy smile, as he ran into the arms of his best friends, who caught him and held him tightly. "missed you." taehyung mumbled against yoongi's chest.

"we missed you too, bear." jimin smiled, brushing his hand through the youngest's hair.

taehyung turned around and looked at got7's members, a sad smile now on his lips. "thank you so much, i enjoyed my stay here. i hope you can come visit someday. i will miss you."

jinyoung hugged taehyung. "we'll miss you too."

"tae you've got my number, right?" bambam asked and the blond nodded. "i got all your numbers." he said.