seven

7| who?

jeongguk walked down the stairs to the basement, after what happened a few days ago in his room, he didn't speak to taehyung again. nor did he see him.

but to say his mind didn't wander to the gorgeous male was nothing more but a lie. he had caught his thoughts drifting to the male a couple of times and he cursed whenever it happened.

he shouldn't care, but he was curious— curious in why did the blonde run from his wedding, why he wanted to kill himself and why... why isn't he scared of jeongguk?

because everyone should be— and normally, everyone besides his hyungs is.

except for that one person.

and it's kim taehyung.

so he was on his way to taehyung's room, well the empty room he had brought him to a few days ago. he ordered seokjin to always bring the small male food and also give him clothes, not knowing his older brother had other plans.

finally arriving in front of taehyung's "room", he opened the lock and slammed the door open. in an instant his blood ran cold and his eyes darkened in colour. the room was empty, the bed neat.

he clenched his fists an sprinted back up, to the floor he barely ever goes to, not because he doesn't want to, but he never needed to.

he slams the door open, startling the black haired male inside, that was sitting on his ordinator, reading a file hoseok had sent him.

jeongguk glared at the male, arms crossed. "where is he?"

"where is who?" jimin asked, not looking away from the device ignoring the angry male, since he was mad at him. jeongguk and he have build up a special friendship— not as special as his and taehyung's friendship, but they ain't far from that.

but after finding out about taehyung being here and jeongguk didn't allow them to see each other, jimin had only anger flowing through his veins and they ended up in a huge argument. nonetheless, jimin gave up in the end, because he knew jeongguk will always win and when he doesn't, he uses every opportunity to still show who's the real winner.

call him a psycho, but that's how he is and in the end, he sometimes even doesn't care about who his opponent is.

"where is taehyung?" jeongguk spat through gritted teeth.

"tae? my best friend that you keep as a captive here in this building, in the basement, where all criminals are?! i don't know where he is, i am not allowed to see him, how should i know?!"

jimin also gritted his teeth, now finally looking up to jeongguk, glaring at him.

jeongguk's eyes only became darker, as he steps forward, stemming both his hands on the table in front of jimin, eyes piercing through his. "i know you have something to do with it— where is he?" jeongguk's voice was calm, but laced in poison.

"i don't know." jimin said back, glaring with everything he has.

"park jimin, where the fuck is he! i know you meet him secretly."

jimin should be surprised, because yeah, he and taehyung secretly saw each other, but he isn't one bit surprised. he didn't believe jeongguk won't find it out, because the ravenette finds everything out.

"well, if you don't let me meet my best friend— then i'll do it behind your back."

he said, knowing really well that this is so wrong to do and a huge mistake— he doesn't care though, because it's about taehyung.