six

6| hate

taehyung just followed jin wherever he was taking him— he had no other option anyways. he was glad that he at least isn't getting hold in cage in that cold room downstairs anymore.

"there's someone who wants to see you" jin had said and taehyung was confused, but when he asked him who, seokjin didn't answer.

so he just took step after step, looking down, feeling not allowed to look up until he almost bumped into seokjin when the latter stopped in front of a door.

"just... don't tell jeon i brought you here. he might be cruel, but i ain't." he said, before opening the door.

the two males that were inside the room immediately looked to the door, to see who they've been waiting for the last half hour.

and taehyung's heart dropped, when he saw the two familiar faces of the persons who never failed to cheer him up and let him forget his worries.

"t-taehyungie." jimin breathed out, widening his arms for the small boy to run into them. a sob left taehyung's lips as he looked to jimin, then to yoongi, before running into both males' arms.

"wh-what are you doing here?" the blonde haired asked quietly. "d-did he bring y-you also here? b-because of me?" the small boy cried and yoongi and jimin only gave each other a concerned look.

"bear... we live here." yoongi said and taehyung looked up confused. "what?"

jimin sighed and let go of taehyung. "this is our actual home, tae. there is something about us that we never told you."

taehyung took a step back. "what do you mean?"

"we work for the mafia." yoongi admitted. taehyung sucked a deep breath in. "s-so you are behind this?" he asked, feeling so betrayed.

"no, bear of course not— we never guessed jeongguk would- that you would ever get to know this place." jimin sighed, taking taehyung's hands in his.

taehyung looked first at jimin, his eyes traveled then to yoongi and stopped for a second by seokjin, before he looked back down, a throaty chuckle leaving his dried lips.

"this is a fucking joke, what is this here? why would this be your home and what's with the house we always stay in? are you gonna tell me it belongs to you too?!" taehyung ruffled his hair.

"i don't know what's going on, yoongi hyung, you always know what to say— so explain me— what the hell is this place here?"

jimin and yoongi made eye contact with jin who gave them an approving nod and yoongi stepped closer, a sigh leaving his lips. "taehyung... the building we're in— is the residence of bangtan's mafia."

taehyung's heart dropped. "mafia?" he repeated unsurely, looking at jimin and yoongi with confused eyes, as if he didn't understand what the males said— but he did and that's the scaring part. the realisation hit him like a truck and he took a step back from jimin.

"y-you are killers?!"

jimin felt his eyes filling with tears by taehyung's words and his expression— his best friend was scared of him. "n-no bear, listen to me, we don't kill innocent people... there are so many bad guys outside, they're our targets, we would never harm someone who didn't do anything wrong."