sixteen

16| precious

jeongguk was sitting in his office when a quiet knock echoed from the door. he groaned annoyed and growled a low 'come in'.

his mood was already down and now he has to keep up with whoever was about to enter.

but his features softened seeing the blonde male happily jump into his office. "jeon!"

jeongguk let the pen go, placed it on his table and smiled. "hey baby."

"what are you doing?" taehyung asked, but jeongguk could only feel his heartbeat accelerating as he eyed the ethereal male in front of him.

"you're so beautiful." he whispered and a bright blush decorated the younger's soft cheeks. "thank you." the blonde thanked and jeongguk smiles, before grabbing the male's arm and pulling him on his lap.

taehyung squeaked surprised when he landed on jeongguk's big thighs. "j-jeon—

his words were interrupted when jeongguk placed his lips on his, not letting the smaller any time to proceed what's happening, as he started to move them.

taehyung closed his eyes, his arms wandering up to jeongguk's neck, where he played with the long raven curls, while a shoot of warm
tingles invade his whole body. the blond softly let a moan out when jeongguk started kissing down his neck and he eagerly tilted his head back, giving the dom more access.

jeongguk groaned when taehyung tucked on his hair.

"so pretty are you... so so stunning." jeongguk kept praising, whispering words that caused all warm emotions to form inside of taehyung.

"tae, you're driving me insane." the mafia leader breathed out when he felt taehyung bucking his hips forward, rolling them over his hardening member. "fuck tae..."

and suddenly taehyung stopped and looked into jeongguk's eyes with fondness. jeongguk raised an eyebrow at the tiny male, when taehyung leaned forward and hugged him, hiding his face in the older's neck.

"you are so warm." he mumbled quietly.

jeongguk planted a soft kiss on the younger's forehead and wrapped his arms tighter around his waist, pulling him as close as possible to him. "jeon..."

"what is baby?"

"i..."

"JEON JEONGGUK WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

jeongguk stirred awake, a low groan leaving his lips. he was indeed sitting on his office table, but their wasn't the warmth of a small body radiating towards him that he felt before. only thing remaining from before was his fast heart rate.

and in realization of the reality— his eyes widened. "what the fuck." he mumbled to himself, before sitting up from his table.

he looked up and found yoongi staring at him with a raised eyebrow, arms crossed. jeongguk was expecting a glare or something, but it confused him that yoongi was smirking.

jeongguk eyed him with a stern expression. "why did you wake me up, hyung?"

yoongi clicked his tongue, walking over to the make. "oh i'm sorry, did i disturb you and taehyung?"

jeongguk's eyes widened. "so it wasn't a dream?"

yoongi rolled his eyes and flicked his forehead. "of course it was a dream! you were talking in your sleep, be happy that it was me who entered before anyone else did."

jeongguk, still a little dazed by sleep was only understanding nonsense. "where did taehyung go?"

"are you deaf? you dreamed of taehyung."