thirty three

33| her

"did you know that M&M's stands for 'mars and murry'?" taehyung spoke, while mixing with a paint brush the yellow and blue colour until it became a creamy green.

jeongguk was watching him with a soft smile, taehyung's beautiful way of using colours on a canvas fascinating him. but he is also a little bored, they already spent 3 hours like this in jeongguk's office.

"aren't you shocked? i was so shocked when i found out about it." the deep voice of the younger male filled jeongguk's ear— he could never get enough of it. "i don't care about m&m's." he said and taehyung gasped.

"they're delicious as fuck." he pouted, jeongguk sighed. "when are you finished, princess?"

"it'll take a while till i'm finished, are you already missing me?" he chuckled and jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"can't you continue tomorrow?" the blond asked lazily. taehyung turned around and glared at him lightly. "if it dries, it gets harder to make an even overflow with the paints." the ravenette explained absently. oh how much he had missed holding a paint brush in his hand.

it was quiet for a moment.

"princess?"

"mhmm?"

"i love you."

taehyung stopped, his cheeks getting red instantly by the sudden confession. "why so suddenly, is something wrong?"

"maybe." that made taehyung turn to look at jeongguk, who was staring at him with stern eyes and crossed arms, his arm muscles flexing under the black long sleeve shirt that he was wearing.

"what do you want, jeon?" taehyung asked irritatedly, not knowing what jeongguk was trying to tell him.

"you can continue tomorrow." the mafia leader spoke, as he got up from the chair and walked over to his lover, causing taehyung's cheek to heat up and his ears probably to turn dark red.

"you look cute when you're flustered like this." jeongguk spoke when he was face to face with taehyung, who then looked away. "shut up."

a deep chuckle left jeongguk's lips, before he just leaned forward to catch taehyung in a small kiss. taehyung raised an eyebrow. "what was that for?" he spoke annoyed, when he turned around to face his canvas again.

he stopped in his tracks, when he felt jeongguk's body against him from behind, the older snaking his arms around the younger and grabbing his hands. "stop questioning everything, doll."

an audible content sigh left taehyung's lips, feeling jeongguk's warmth caging him like that. "c'mon princess, put the brush away." jeongguk spoke quietly into the ravenette's ear and took the brush from taehyung's hand, putting it to the side.

"what are you doing?" the younger asked warily, when he felt jeongguk nibbling on his ear. he gasped when he felt something poking him from behind and quickly pushed jeongguk away.

"what the fuck, how did you get hard?!" he asked and jeongguk shrugged. "you were cute while painting..." jeongguk said, but taehyung crossed his arms.

"it was my ass, wasn't it?"

"maybe?"

taehyung's expression turned even sterner.

jeongguk gulped. "yes."

taehyung sighed, finding the situation amusing. "i have no time, take care of it yourself." he said, pecking jeongguk's cheek, before grabbing his paint brush again.