nineteen

19| never gone

"they what?!" the mafia leader asked with widened eyes, expression still stern though.

"how did they know?" jimin asked.

namjoon sighed. "they found out that there is a boy that was missing... they probably saw taehyung on the tv and recognized him from the cameras..."

"shit this is a mess." yoongi gritted his teeth. "we shouldn't have taken him to the mission." he frustratedly ruffled his hair and jeongguk was fuming in anger.

so to clear you up: the missing boy has been reported as seen.

when choi's men found out that taehyung was the missing son of the rich kims, they called the police. they told them where they've seen him and they checked the cameras. taehyung's family confirmed that this was indeed the youngest son.

luckily, seokjin cut the cameras before any other member of bts could be seen on them— the police has no evidence.

but they are searching for taehyung.

bantan's mafia is spread around whole south-korea. this is the main central, where bts has their hideout. well if they ever get visitors, the house that is a hideout, seems just like a luxurious mansion where six men live in, minus taehyung.

there are other hide outs, where the other teams live, such as got7 more southern or stray kids on the east.

there are like ten more.

anyways, that gave hoseok an idea. "taehyung isn't save in seoul with choi's men around, isn't it the best to bring him somewhere else?"

jeongguk immediately shoot a glare to the male's direction, who looked at him startled. "taehyung stays with me." he said, everyone looking at him surprised.

seokjin sighed. "what jeongguk probably wants to say, is that he wants to know taehyung near, so that when something happens we're there in time, right gguk?"

the ravenette looked at him with a plain expression. "yeah whatever."

hoseok still continued. "no, i mean what i wanted to say is... that taehyung can go over to got7's, until everything is settled. we could contact jaebeom about it."

"that's a good idea actually." namjoon said. "he is safe there and choi's men aren't around."

jeongguk clutched his fists. he doesn't want to give taehyung over to someone else— of course got7 are people he trusts a lot, they wouldn't be in their mafia otherwise, but jeongguk doesn't want to have taehyung far away from him, now that he... that he knows what he feels about him. more or less.

on the other hand though, he knows taehyung isn't safe in seoul anymore. if someone gets to see him just a little, he's gone, trapped back in his past. probably getting forced to marry that disgusting park bogum.

jeongguk gritted his teeth.

"jin hyung, help him pack his things, taehyung needs to leave tomorrow."

"what?" a gasp could be heard and a small blonde boy looked at jeongguk startled. his hair was messy and his cheeks red due to sleep. jeongguk would think taehyung looks cute, which he— no question— does, but his attention lay on the shocked expression of the younger.