thirty two

32| i like that

jeongguk and taehyung were still asleep, while the other members were eating breakfast. jin had cooked and no one would ever pass something made by the worldwide hands of the worldwide handsome. firstly, it always tastes like heaven, secondly, he kills you if you don't eat it.

it was unusually, awkwardly quiet in the dining room, the members are normally loud mornings, but—

"y'all heard them too last night, right?" namjoon blurted out, the question that kept mingling in the air and that everyone didn't dare to ask.

"thank you, i thought i was the only one that had to suffer." hoseok leaned back, closing his eyes.

"i bet even the neighbors suffered." jimin mocked.

"we don't have neighbors." seokjin then spoke up and jimin pursed his lips.
"exactly, they maybe died yesterday."

this made everyone laugh, before they dug into their food. "do you think they are in love?" hoseok then asked, making jin smile a little, as he remembered how gently jeongguk was handling taehyung when he was asleep and how he admitted, that taehyung made him feel special.

"i can tell you that jeongguk has fallen head over heels for taehyung." he said, turning to the sink.

moments later, a small ravenette woke up from his sleep in his lover's arms and he couldn't hide his smile at the idea, that jeongguk really loves him, like— really is in love with him.

his cheeks tinted pink as he remembered what happened the night before and he hid his face in jeongguk's chest, containing his giggles.

the constant moving of the smaller male curled up against jeongguk woke the older up and he opened his eyes, only for his heart to melt by the adorable view.

"g'morning princess." jeongguk said, taehyung internally cursing at how fast his heart was beating by just hearing jeongguk's husky morning voice.

"good morning." he whispered, pulling the blanket up to hide his flushed face a little under it.

"get up, you have a long day in front of you." jeongguk then said and taehyung peeked up from under the blanket.

"i do?" he tilted his head.

"we do." the older whispered, pecking taehyung's forehead. "you won't get me away from you today." he said, taehyung smiled.

"so? what have you planned?" taehyung asked, smiling when jeongguk did.

he knows how rarely jeongguk smiles, the last time before taehyung arrived being a few years ago. the ravenette really loves to know that he had caused jeongguk's smile to appear again after all those years of claiming that he is heartless. "you, smiling, makes me happy." he blurted out, caught up in his thoughts.

his eyes widened a few seconds later in realization and he quickly moved entirely under the blanket, hiding his pink cheeks. "i didn't want to say that out loud, ignore it please." he said, his words were muffled for jeongguk who smiled just more by the younger's behavior.

the blond sat up, leaning against the head board and looked down at the big bump on the bed, that was caused because of taehyung curling up to himself beneath the blanket.

he chuckled, his hand reaching out to pull it away and to reveal the small puddle, who held himself covered by clutching the soft fabric with his small fists. "no, no, no!" he whined, light laughter underlining his words.

jeongguk could have easily taken the blanket away from the younger, but he let it be and sighed, soft smile never gone missing from his lips. "c'mon baby, it's okay, i'll ignore it."