two

2| princess

"jk, not far from your location are drug dealers, one of them supposed to be one of us. i'll send you the location." yoongi said, jeongguk hearing him clearly through his ear piece.

he groaned annoyed. not only has he a crying and whimpering boy sitting next to him, but also got a new mission, which annoys him. today was supposed to be his free day.

with a sigh, he took his phone out, looking at the location sent to him and made a harsh u-turn in the middle of the street, startling taehyung.

"wh-where are we going?" he asked quietly, when jeongguk speeded up, feeling the urge to just drop taehyung out of his car and let him freeze outside in the cold night wind.

so why isn't he just doing it.

maybe because it'll only take too much time to stop driving and force him out, he'll probably miss the drug dealers.

but he can also just throw taehyung out while driving, right? jeongguk smirked to himself, finding that thought amusing.

taehyung didn't dare to look up, he was scared as hell, eyes never leaving the road in front of him.

"w-where a-are we going?" the blonde asked again, but regretted it immediately when the ravenette turned to glare at him. "ask one more question and i'll throw you out this car." venomous, dark, dangerous. it's how the voice sounded and how it made taehyung get chills everywhere.

"just throw me out then." taehyung scoffed and jeongguk gritted his teeth, because no one talks back at him.

"listen here, if you don't want this to end ugly, then you should shut your mouth and do what i tell you."

taehyung shivered, feeling cold and hugged his own body, which didn't get noticed by the ravenette. he chuckled, turning the air conditioner on, making taehyung look at him with big, unbelieving eyes. jeongguk loves to torture people for fun, but he'll never kill innocent people.

"w-why a-are y-you d-doing this?" taehyung shivered, his pink lips trembling. the ravenette smirks and taehyung can already tell how much he hates this smirk. this disgusting look.

"pretty, there's something about me you'll find out soon." he speeded up. "until you don't know it keep quiet. you'll stay quiet on your own when you know who i am."

the urge to talk back was huge, it was like taehyung was getting dared to do it. to tell that disgusting, yet hot man how taehyung won't stay quiet, but...
something tells him he should just shut up.

the car stills and taehyung stirred in his seat, hugging himself tighter, feeling even colder.

"we are there, you'll stay here and don't look out." it was an empty park lot next to the highway, one dimmed street light being together with the moon the only light sources.

unbuckling his seat belt, jeongguk opened the door and taehyung shrieked, immediately hearing loud sounds.

he looked through the back mirror and his eyes widened seeing one man lying lifeless on the ground while another was cowering on the ground, still alive. jeongguk was standing in front of him, looking down at him, a smirk that taehyung had seen too often visible on his face, while he was pointing a gun towards the man.

taehyung's heart beat arose, the fear creeping inside of him growing with every passing second that he stares at the scenario that he sees through the mirror.

"any last words, traitor?" jeongguk asked the man, circling the gun in his hand.

"jk, it's not what it—
a gun shot cut the man mid word and his body fell back lifeless. jeongguk huffed, the man annoyed him. if he dared to lie to his boss, then he should at least stay to his actions.