five

5| honest

"FUCK TAEHYUNG!"

jeongguk ran towards the tub, kneeling next to it and pulled taehyung's naked body out— not caring about the 'naked' fact in that moment. he quickly, brought him to his bedroom, laying him on the soft bed, covering him with the blanket. he checked if he was still breathing and felt relieved when he did and tried everything for him to wake up.

"no, no, no, what the fuck!" he cursed when taehyung didn't budge, even though he did everything. except for one thing.

"no way i'm doing this." he groaned annoyed, but looking at the unconscious taehyung, he only rolled his eyes.

he lay down on his side next to taehyung, looking at his face for a few seconds, before he held the younger's nose close with his fingers and placed his lips on the other's. he closed his eyes, blowing oxygen into taehyung, hoping for the younger to at least move.

and he stopped immediately when taehyung's frame started coughing and pulled away.
"hey, do you hear me?" jeongguk asked, when taehyung caught his breath.

the smaller's chest was heaving up and down, when he slowly opened his eyes, them immediately falling on jeongguk. he gasped, pulling away from the ravenette, looking at him with fear.

"slept well, princess?" jeongguk asked, licking his piercing, it's something he does often, like taehyung noticed.

"w-why are you here?"

jeongguk laid on his back. "i could ask you the same."

taehyung wanted to just get away from there, but stopped realizing something. his whole body ran cold in a millisecond and he looked at jeongguk with widened eyes.

"YOU PERVERT, WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!" taehyung pulled the blanket closer to him, trying to hide as much of his body from the other.

jeongguk chuckled darkly, a smirk dancing on his lips. he rolled back to his side and tilted his head a little. "you don't remember... how you put them off of your beautiful, curvy body..." jeongguk moved closer to the other, internally celebrating the way taehyung's breath was hitching.

"and stripped them... and just threw them to the ground..."

taehyung's eyes widened and he felt tears threatening to form. no, he isn't this dirty!

"hmm? you can't remember? how i touched your body... and carried you to my bed...-"

"stop!" taehyung looked away from him, teeth gritted. "nothing happened, you're a liar!"

jeongguk's face was now right in front of the younger's. "you are so easy to tease, princess." he whispered in a deep, raw voice that let taehyung go weak in a second.

"t-tell me the truth."

jeongguk rolled his eyes. "you almost drowned in the fucking bath tub."

and that's when it hit taehyung and he remembered what had happened before everything went black. but he doesn't feel any different. he would've done it again.

"why am i here then?" he asked and jeongguk was surprised by the smaller's tight tone. "i brought you here. you are so light, are you even eating?"

taehyung scoffed. "don't pretend to care. leave it and give me some clothes."

"i don't care." jeongguk glared at the other, who didn't spare him a glance anymore. he just blankly looked down and jeongguk saw the emotionlessness on taehyung.

"you really dare to talk back to me?" jeongguk asked darkly, but a low chuckle left taehyung's lips and he let himself fall onto his back and looked up.

"you know... you do ridiculous things when you have nothing to lose anymore."

jeongguk stilled hearing that and he was surprised that he wasn't mad at the younger. "so you wouldn't care if you get killed right now... you aren't scared of me?"

"do your job, jeon. i realized that whatever happens to me, is something no one cares about."

jeongguk huffed. "you aren't scared of me." he grabbed taehyung's chin, turning his face towards him, but the other didn't even flinch. he just looked into jeongguk's eyes- emotionless, in case it needed to be mentioned again.

"you should be scared of me though." he growled, tightening his grip on taehyung's chin.

taehyung subconsciously whimpered, of course not because he was scared, but because it hurt. nonetheless, he wrapped his hand around jeongguk's wrist, pulling his hand away.

"maybe i should, but i ain't."

an angry noise left jeongguk and he got down the bed, walking out his room and slammed the door shut. loudly.

taehyung flinched... and then immediately broke down in tears. taehyung has a strong personally, never shows how weak he actually feels, but he was scared. scared of this place, scared of what could happen to him and scared of jeongguk.

a knock on the door made him stir and he quickly pulled the blanket up again. the door opened, revealing a worried jin, who just saw jeongguk storming out before.

"hey..."

taehyung just looked away. "c-can i get clothes."

jin noticed that the smaller must still be naked and quickly turned to the dark closet behind him. "of course, wait i'll pick something out for you." he was careful not to pick something jeongguk adores, because it's his closet. jin can already imagining him getting shouted at as to why he gave taehyung his clothes. though, he didn't care.

"here, take them." he said and gave the small boy a smile out of sympathy.

taehyung took the clothes and seokjin excused himself to the bathroom, so that taehyung can change. and the moment he entered the bathroom, he frowned, when he saw the tub filled to the rim and water covering the whole floor.

when taehyung informed him that he's finished, jin came back and widened his eyes. "taehyung, you're so handsome." he said, but taehyung rolled his eyes.

"i hear that more often then i want to." he whispered, looking at his fiddling fingers.

"what happened in the bathroom?" seokjin asked and taehyung slowly got up and walked to the door, looking at the mess he had created. he gasped lightly and looked to jin apologetically. "n-nothing happened, i'm gonna clean that, d-don't worry." he smiled lightly, trying to convince the older, but jin being jin is not that easy to convince.

"i know you're scared of this place and promise me, i don't like you being here either. not because of you, i like you, but you're too lovely for this place. i just wanted to say... that if you need someone to talk with, i'm here for you." he placed a hand on the blond's shoulder.

taehyung looked down. "thank you... so when i ask you something, would you answer with the truth?"

seokjin smiled. "if it's not about our secret, i'll answer everything honestly." he reassured.

taehyung then looked up again. "okay then please answer honestly..."

"...what is going to happen to me now?"

author
i hate maths :/

GUYS I SAW THIS BOOK ALREADY REACHED 1K
THANK U THANK U THANK UUU

i love you so much and have an amazing day/ night/ morning/ eve/ yk that shit !✨💖