fourty two [M]

42| shower

it was already past midnight and taehyung was laying in bed, unable to sleep as he misses jeongguk by his side, who was in the basement, boxing a little. taehyung noticed that, unless jeongguk's in a bad mood, he enjoys working out at night more.

the raven sighed, switching his laying position once again, closing his eyes, trying to get himself to drift away from the world and just sleep.

but he couldn't. he turned to the side were jeongguk usually sleeps, smiling softly when he imagined him being there. both he and jeongguk have noticed that taehyung is slowly building the habit of not being able to sleep without jeongguk next to him. the thought of it bothered taehyung a little, but jeongguk enjoyed it fully. he loved the idea.

a sigh left taehyung's lips, wishing for jeongguk to not take too long anymore and be here, next to him.

as if just someone heard his wish, the door to the room slowly and quietly opened and taehyung made out jeongguk's figure in the moonlight radiating through the curtains.

jeongguk didn't even spare one glance to the bed, instantly went for the bathroom, to wash the sweat off. taehyung had pouted, but then again he just smiled, because jeongguk had told him to sleep before he left and he probably thought that's actually what the younger was doing.

jeongguk showered, got dressed into comfortable clothes that he can sleep in and went back inside, slipping under the covers.

not turning to the older male, taehyung decided to wait for jeongguk to notice that he wasn't asleep yet. a smile formed on his lips when jeongguk wrapped his arms from behind around his middle and pulled him closer. goosebumps run down taehyung's whole body once jeongguk begun kissing the side of his neck.

"why's my princess still awake?" jeongguk's whispered in a deep, raspy voice, as he continued kissing him. it felt like jeongguk was kissing him in slowmotion, taehyung could hear every kiss-sound, breath and shuffle clearly and separately.

taehyung leaned into jeongguk's touch, a deep sigh leaving his lips as he gets engulfed by his lover's warmth. "i couldn't fall asleep."

it started raining outside, the strong wave of water falling from the sky causing a soothing, comforting atmosphere.

jeongguk continued placing small kisses to the side of taehyung's face, the smaller loving every bit of that.

"and why's that?" jeongguk's voice was even quieter and deeper than before.

"i guess i missed you." taehyung whispered back and felt jeongguk stop giving him kisses.

the older chuckled, the sound sending a whole shiver down to the one spot between taehyung's legs, causing him to blush madly. "did you miss me so much?" jeongguk moved his hand down towards—

"g-gukkie, let's sleep now. it's late." taehyung squirmed lightly away from jeongguk.

jeongguk chuckled again and the younger's breath hitched when he felt jeongguk's chest flush against his back. "doll..." taehyung sucked in a deep breath and held it, when jeongguk placed his hand on his shoulder and then moved it from there down to the dip of his waist, stopping on his hips. "you really must have missed me.."

jeongguk's voice seriously couldn't be any more soothing, the depth, the soft harshness and the way he talked so slowly was driving taehyung insane, causing him to get hard. "jeon... stop.. please."

again. the older just chuckled. taehyung felt like freaking out. jeongguk retracted his hand from taehyung's body. "fine, if you don't want me to help you... i could easily help you, you know?"