fourty

40| newcomer

arriving back at home, taehyung instantly got engulfed into warm, relieved hugs by jimin and seokjin who were worried about him the whole time, happy for him to be back— safe and sound. taehyung smiled, hugging them all back, jeongguk watching the scene with a fond smile.

hoseok and namjoon were not back yet and so was aro, taehyung's sister.

taehyung was kinda nervous, he still wasn't trusting aro fully and he wasn't sure of what will happen next, if jeongguk would let her know their secrets and let her live with them, or if he was going to tell her to just find a place to stay at of her own.

taehyung noticed jeongguk wasn't fond of his sister either— he never saw or met her personally, but the fact that she had hurt his princess so much, has been such a bad sister to him, was already reason enough for jeongguk to dislike her.

jeongguk wants taehyung to be happy, he wants the young boy to finally be able to fulfill his dreams and forget his past, start new and live the life he always dreamed of.

he doesn't trust aro's intentions yet, but decided to just keep an eye on her.

"you should go to sleep tae, it's already late and you must be exhausted." seokjin said quietly, causing taehyung to pout.

"i want to wait until they come back though." he said, snuggling his head more onto jeongguk's thigh, as he had it resting on them, while laying on the couch.

jimin cooed internally at the view, he had never seen his best friend so contented and jeongguk so soft. the mafia leader's hand brushed through the boy's hair and taehyung's eyes kept falling shut, but he opened them again, trying to stay awake.

"princess, i'll bring you to bed." jeongguk whispered, but taehyung whined, blurting out a no. the older members in the room cooed at him.

"taehyung, just go to sleep, you can meet aro tomorrow," yoongi said, staring at his phone screen, "jeongguk has to talk to her anyways before that, because she needs to know the rules and that will maybe take a while. you're exhausted and had a hard day behind you, you deserve to sleep." he continued to explain and taehyung looked to seokjin who nodded and jimin who gave him a 'what-he-said'-look.

"stop talking to me like i'm a baby." he scoffed and then  turned his head so he looked up, eyes locking with jeongguk's. "i'll go to sleep, if you carry me." a small smile spread on jeongguk's lips by that and he hummed, moving to take taehyung into his arms and bring him upstairs.

"goodnight guys." taehyung said to the others, waving of to them, looking like a small baby in their parents arms while getting carried by jeongguk. and that's on not getting babied.

they bid their goodnights back and taehyung could finally snuggle his face into the crook of jeongguk's neck again.

"don't tell us to not treat you like a baby, when you act like one," jeongguk mocked and taehyung rolled his eyes. "that's because i'm tired and wanted you to carry me."

"mhh, of course and that's also why you want me to stay with you until you fall asleep, right?"

"how did you— that's not even true! i'll gladly fall asleep alone." he would've crossed his arms, if they weren't wrapped around jeongguk's neck for hold. "but i don't mind if you stay... you know, so if you wanna, euhm yeah..."

jeongguk laughed at his younger lovers behavior. "yeah, don't worry. i'll stay."

taehyung smiled pleased, yawning and snuggling his head back into the crook of jeongguk's neck. "i'm not a baby."