cuddles

In a groggy state, I opened my eyes after I heard a few deep breaths.
As my eyelids opened, I saw the man who was sleeping beside me, his cheeks flushed red, with an eye of a predator.
His burning palms run through my bare chest. That's when I realized that I'm naked.
'Huh, excuse me?-'
I took a deep breath as I tried to back away, only to be pulled back with our faces just inches away from each other; just enough for me to get a whiff of the smell of whiskey as his damp, warm breath lathered my skin.
'When did he drink whiskey?-'
The train of thoughts in my head was abruptly cut short, instead, I was overtaken by a surge of anxiety and unwarranted pleasure as I felt his hand trail down my crotch, leaving behind a heated sensation on its wake.
I could feel his weight on my body as he leaned to whisper:
'Win.'
I automatically closed my eyes as I let out a light moan when I felt his hand inside my pants and his warm breath lathering over my ear.
He pulled away, a smirk slowly forming on his face, before leaning in.
Instinctively, I closed my eyes.
And before I knew it, his soft lips ...

I jolted awake, panting heavily; my hair was soaked – of sweat probably – and my lower area was numb. I took a deep breath, calming myself down as guilt flowed out my system. 'What the fuck did I just...' I ran my gaze to my member below and mouthed a soft groan, 'Fuck!' I clenched into a fist, with my other hand wiping the sweat that ran on my forehead.

I still felt the sores from my body but not the same intensity with the pain I felt in my groin.

Slowly, I turned to my side and sighed in relief when I saw the subject of my dream still sleeping peacefully.

I carefully turned back to my old position facing the ceiling, feeling guilty of what that happened. I just dreamt of having sex with Bright and I instantly knew that it was not normal. I pulled the ends of my disheveled hair, It can't be normal, Win! And I've never felt this way even before – even with girls. Like fuuuuuuuck, how could this happen?!

'Ah!' I groaned while I was turning a few times when I hit my crotch to the mattress. The numbness I felt in my crotch subsided, only to be overtaken by a slight pain as I moved. In a very dramatic fashion, as if I was in a Boys Love series, I lifted the sheets – as slowly as possible – to see the standing glory I had in my boxers. 'Fuck, damn it!' I thought, finally doing a great facepalm.

Okay, Win. Relax. I took a deep breath, effectively calming myself down, allowing my brain to function. And it brought me to a distinctive solution to my problem. I immediately took another breathe before glancing back at Bright. Yosh!

Carefully, I pulled the sheets off, dragging my feet down the floor before I tiptoed, sprinting to the bathroom; and with a slight slam from the door, I sighed, clutching my chest. I felt like it was the longest run I had in my life when the bathroom was obviously just a few meters away.

'How did I even end up like this?' I took another deep breath before finally sitting down the lavatory with my back facing the mirror. I pushed my hair back, crouching, with my body arching down. Gosh.

I felt my bruises act up as I move so I paused, gently controlling my breathing. 'Okay... relax...' I thought as I slowly sat up and began diving to my thoughts, trying to get the pain out of my mind. 'Okay, this has happened before.' I gave myself a nod, recalling the time when I mistakenly got all riled up because of Bright. 'Yeah, this time... I'm sure that it's a natural phenomenon.'

It's normal for guys to have a hard-on especially after waking up, of course.

'How many days has it been since I jerked off anyway?' I gave my chin a slight stroke; an imaginary lightbulb popping out of my head. 'That's right, it's been two weeks.'