sleepover and other shenanigans

"Promise me that you will make me your husband soon..."

"Uhn. I promise, so meet me when that time comes..."

That dream again... I took a long breather before pulling my legs back inside the comforter. The chill from the air-con crept inside the blanket to my feet, but strangely, I felt warm inside. I inspected the bed, pulled the source of my heat and snuggled close to it while my eyes closed and relaxed my body a bit more.

...

...

...

'Wait' I placed a bit of pressure to what-I-thought was a body pillow. I took a deep breath before snuggling in, while my eyes closed when I caught a strange, comforting musk scent and a faint, but clear movement that looked like shallow yet stable breating.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!

WHAT IS THIS SITUATION?!

I slowly opened my eyes only to realize something I should've realized sooner. I was hugging a person and not a body pillow – and I never even had a body pillow in the first place! I slowly moved my eyes around and saw Bright's chest and heard his soft snoring sounds. Also, I discovered that I was using his arm as a pillow and his other arm was wrapped around my waist, securing me close. I felt my heart pound as sweat trailed down my forehead, still unable to move. What is this situation?!

Okay let's recall what happened. I closed my eyes once again and took, yet another, breather. First, I was chased by engineering seniors, I met Bright, we were escaping to the SciTech Building and we were trapped inside a classroom in that building, then JJ came to our rescue, JJ scolded us for being idiots and we ate dinner with AJ in a noodle stall near my condo. I tried to dig deeper my long term memory by closing my eyes harder. Okay, after ...when we were about to go home, Bright lost his keys and thought if he could stay at a hotel or a motel which I strongly disagreed. And because I had a lot to say and to thank him about the things he did the other day, I told him to sleepover my place. I lent him my clothes, fed him and then I brought his laundry to the washers then we went to bed... And now, how did that ended up with me hugging him and him hugging me back? I 'imaginarily' shook my head and the scope was now in the present – specifically on my bizarre and eerily familiar dream.

I've been getting the same dream when I was in high school but strangely it stopped so I stopped bothering about it, and it's the first time it returned after a few years. What was weird is that, unlike other dreams ... it's too realistic because I know the kid is me.

My train of thoughts were instantly cut off when I heard soft moans from the man who was sleeping beside me, which is by the way, I'm hugging "You're up." I heard him say which loosened up his grip, finally rendering me able to move. I immediately moved away before stretching.

"My body is all sore." I sighed, looking at the still confused man. "You hugged me all night."

He was silent probably still confused on what is happening or what I am talking about, until he nodded.

"Ah." He finally said without even waiting for me to talk. Guess he'll explain, huh? "You were squirming and was feeling uncomfortable last night and you suddenly went and snuggled to me, so I just went with the flow." he said jumping out from bed. "I'll use the bathroom."

He left right away leaving my mouth hanged agape while following him with my eyes. I was dumbfounded and I was lost of words, until it hit me... I, Win, went and snuggled unto him in my sleep. I immediately beamed outside where the bathroom was. "YOU COULD'VE PUSHED ME AWAY, SARALEO!" I exclaimed, went out off the bed and made my way straight to the kitchen.