jealousy v.2

'Yeah, yeah... have fun, you jerk.'

I shook my head and sighed, 'no, no, Win. You shouldn't think that way.' I brushed my hand to my nape, checking the time in my broken, cracked wrist watch. It's already 10 in the evening.

Almost two hours has passed since and my body was beginning to ache more and more but I don't know what's more painful: is it my body or something else? And I'll probably won't know the answer in this lifetime.

I sighed once more.

Once the elevator opened, I dragged my feet on the floor, sighing along the way. In the empty hallways, there was silence; and inside, I could only hear my sighs in the background. I never knew that the silence could be this deafening.

By the silent hallway, on the fourth to the last door on the left was my room. I yanked my bag and got my keys inside. With a gallon of chocolate-vanilla ice cream on my hand, keys on the other, I opened my apartment and lifelessly walked in.

A wave of death-defying silence welcomed me as I stepped inside. I immediately walked right to the porch, sitting on the first ledge. I scooted over and sat in a more comfortable position. Has it always been this silent? I sighed.

Finally, I shook my head and I bent down, untying my shoelaces, pulling out my indoor slippers. I then proceeded to rummage inside my bag, taking out a bag filled with the things I bought from the convenience store short-thirty minutes ago; and from there, I pulled out some first-aid, over-the-counter medicines and placed it on my pockets.

Grabbing the handle on the side, I stood, ignoring the pain I felt on my side. I looked over the living - which was, by the way, still decorated as the make-shift work room - and walked in there. I left my bag on the couch before I made my way to the kitchen.

Ugh. I groaned, immediately holding on to something when I felt like my knees was starting to wobble. I guess that's what I get in fighting thugs. I shook my head, unbuttoning the buttons of my shirt.

I placed the remaining things in the table, and went straight to the kitchen unceremoniously fetching myself a glass of water.

There was a weird feeling in the air. Maybe it's the anesthetic that P'Mew used or maybe the perfume I often use every after bath. No, that's not it. I sighed, taking a sip from my glass. Ah, it's lonely.

I leaned my body on the tiled sink, hanging my head down before facing it up straight to the windows. From where I was, I could properly see the dark, clear sky as it was reflected by the halo from the full moon, the bright stars twinkling; it was serene, tranquil, and peaceful. I sighed, finally popping some painkillers after a glass of water. Once more, I glanced at the beautiful, peaceful horizon once more, however this time; I got caught up with another thing.

My eyes wandered over the hanged clothes outside the balcony - specifically on the varsity jacket. It was the usual varsity jacket - the white one, with black stripes on the side of its sleeves. But it wasn't mine. I sighed, 'Oh right. He left some of things in.' I muttered to myself. It was Bright's. He left it here on his own accord. 'That means he's coming back, right?'

I shivered, immediately shaking my head fast. Who cares if he comes or not? No matter what that creep do, it's really none of my business.

I turned back, keeping my glass to the dishwasher. I opened my fridge, picking out a few cans of beer while I was at it. Then I walked back to the living room. 'Oops, before I forgot.' I grinned, and hit my own brakes, grabbing a spoon from my cutlery set. And now were set.