pheromones

I raised my head, looking straight to him as he curiously stares at my pathetic self panting for air.

I closed the distance between us in this spacious room. He, probably unconsciously, backed away until he cornered to the granite lavatory, mirror clear at his back.

I closed the distance more, before pulling his nape as he curiously looked at me doing this.

I closed my eyes as I pulled his nape over for a kiss.

My nerves finally came to a stop as I felt his soft lips over mine. The tranquil it brought me was like water flowing freely over the creek. The unbelievable feeling of relief I felt in my chest engulfed my raging senses.

"Fuck, did I really do... those things?" I slumped my head back to the table, covering my face with my arms, wrapping them in my head. The thumping in my head was over the top – it was, afterall, a bad idea to come to class – and my eyes are literally giving up on me. I was too wrapped with everything that had happened – too much that it repeated over and over in my head... especially the. Oh fuck.

After what happened, I finally sent Bright home and went back as if nothing happened – yeah, as if. Of course I was chewed out. They won't miss the chance; they just won't. But at the very least, the guilt I felt in my chest was gone – it's weird, but everything went down the drain after I kissed him. But in return, the weird feeling in my heart finally was making itself known in my own consciousness. And as much as it feels comforting; isn't this plain bad? I sighed, softly running my fingers to my hair, playing with it slightly, turning to the tranquil, blue skies outside the window.

Damn hormones. DAMN HORMONES.

"...in..."

The soft thumping in my chest resonated like a drum in my head. I shook my head, grazing my skin over the table.

"METAWIN!"

The teacher's loud, annoyed voice echoed throughout the room; I immediately raised my head, welcoming the flying cap from the teacher's marker that effectively, tactically, awfully landed straight in the middle of my forehead.

"Oooow." I pursed my lips, keeping both of my hands at my back.

"First your phone..." she took a deep breath before annoyingly inhaling, leaning by the podium with her hand on her hips, "... and now you're spacing out in the middle of my lecture?!"

She annoyingly sighed, "How disrespectful can you be?!"

I picked up the cap that fell on the floor, and while still looking down, stood back up. It's my fault for spacing out anyway – I only have myself to blame. There has been a lot happening and they have been running wild in my head for some time now.

But I do understand that it is not a valid excuse.

"Are you listening, Metawin?!"

"Y...yes..." I stammered.

"If you're still not feeling well, then don't come to class." she scolded, slamming the book she had in the podium. "Don't come in here spaced out; this classroom is for learning and not for ruminating!"

"This isn't just for him, it is for everyone." she looked at everyone in the room and at once, silence overtook the once chattery room.

"Y...yes." I answered, bowing my head a bit before raising it once more, giving a respectable waii "I'm sorry, Prof."