brothers

"But you know what..."

"I still waited..."

"...and is still waiting."

I took my glasses off and using my fingers, I gently stroked the end of my eye, sighing. What does he want from me? I slumped to my head to my arm on the table, my fingers gently stroking my hair. Why did he choose my heart, of all people's, to mess with? I took a deep breath before turning to the busy streets outside.

Bright has been awakening desires I never thought I had. I've been explaining some of them in my own only to be proven wrong every single time. I don't know but what I knew is that ... Since living together, I've been feeling things I know I shouldn't feel. And I know it was the saraleo who was the culprit.

I sighed and once more, slumped to my head back to the table, closing my eyes. And I guess I could use this time to sleep... I thought, as I drift into a shallow, yet comfortable slumber.

🐺🐰🐺🐰

I awoke with the soft buzzing from the A/C, the sun rays reflecting from the window pane caressed my face, and the soft moans of the person hugging my waist, his body pressed to mine. I opened my eyes, turning to him as I look closely at his face. After what I discovered the day before, it's hard to believe that I've known Bright this long. No, no... crash that out - it's hard to believe that I've known someone this good looking my whole life. I moved my hand to his face, only to stop myself when I was about to do what I wanted to. I closed my eyes before taking a deep breath, what are you planning to do, Win? I asked myself.

I turned away and carefully unhinged his arms from my waist. Thankfully, he moved, turning away with my body breaking loose from the hug. I sat up and for a moment, stared at the back of the man I slept with the night before - and even with the past nights when he slept over. Why on Earth are you doing this to me, Bright?

I cupped my face before running my hands to my hair. I need to collect my thoughts. I thought before taking my phone from the bedside table. I maneuvered through the phone applications, jumping from my social medias to the messages where I found nothing new - just JJ and Sammy asking me to 'call' them and Saint's message about playing some online games. Over Saint and JJ plus Sammy, I knew I should call Saint instead.

I pressed the green telephone icon on the screen and brought the phone to my ear. While waiting for him to pick up, I looked down and broke an annoyed inhale. Now, now. I know it's normal to have a boner early in the morning, but I guess this is not a normal thing anymore. Especially that I was just thinking about someone right now...

"Win?" I was nudged back to reality when I heard Saint's voice echo down the device. His voice was hoarse and weak - probably from someone who just woke up from an all-nighter. I took a deep breath before answering. "Saint."

I heard him groan softly before he spoke, "What's up?"

"Uhm." I nodded as I stood up, making my way out of the room as silent as possible. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply yesterday."

"Uhm. It's fine."

"Hey... Are you free today?" I asked, sitting down the couch, looking straight at the make-shift studio that I never had the time to clean.

"Yeah..." he spoke before entering a pause, "...Probably?" he said. I heard some rummaging from the background before I heard him spoke once more, "I'm planning to play some more online games today."