feelings

When we are going back, that was the only time I felt it; the feeling of awkwardness between us two. Although unnecessary, I felt annoyed. I have a lot of questions but I know I cannot ask; even thought I don't want to think about it, it just keeps on popping out of my head. It is a personal matter I should not meddle in - I know. But is it wrong to be curious? In this situation, yes. Probably?

We walked pass the information, to the elevator, up to my room without speaking a single word. He kept his mouth shut and so did I. It started at dinner and lasted up until this very moment. It wasn't supposed to be unsettling because I used to hate him, but weirdly, I feel that whatever is happening isn't right. At. All.

I opened the door and went inside, with him following. The soft thuds from the floor echoed throughout the place. I went straight for a glass of water and he went to the living.

I looked over to the living and saw him there, arms resting over his face, covering his eyes while seated on the couch.

I've always thought about this but Saint is also mysterious in his own accord. We've been friends the longest time I knew but I never heard that he had a brother - not even once. And who would seriously thought it was Bright?

"Win." He whispered.

I almost choked myself in shock when I heard Bright's voice echo in the room. It was certainly not loud, but because the room was silent, his low tone echoed throughout the room, occupying each nook and corner.

"A...are you okay?" loud thuds came to my direction. And before I knew it, he was already beside me, concern flushed in his face.

I coughed out, pounding my chest before turning to him. "H...huh?!" I asked after coughing out the reason I choked in the first place.

I felt his warm, large hands on my back, going up and down vice versa, rubbing it gently. "Are you okay?" he repeated.

"I...I'm fine." I muffled, still coughing. I shook my hand to him and backed a few inches away. I subtly blew out air from my lips. My cheeks were hot and for some reason, my heart was beating really fast. Come back to your senses, Win! I shook my head; you're getting this all wrong.

"Anyway." He spoke; worry was still on his voice. I turned to Bright. He was leaning over the counter, his body facing in my direction. His arm was on the counter and his other hand was kept on his trousers' pockets. "I know you're confused." he said looking straight to my eyes, "...about me and Saint and how come we're brothers and stuff."

Yes I am. I subtle shook my head before giving him a stern look, "It is not something I should concern myself to." I said, shuffling back to the living. It was still messy. The newspapers were still on the floor, paint was everywhere and most importantly, the portrait Bright made was still in the rack, uncovered.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, allowing the memories flood into my mind. These gave me a stroke of relief. I could still feel his soft lips on mine, his arms on my waist, and his weight on mine. I gasped, bringing me back, shaking my head subtly. It was wrong yet why does it feel so right?

"If you don't want to ask then ..." I heard faint footsteps coming to my direction, halting inches behind me. "I won't force you to ask." he said; his voice nearer now. I felt like my senses went hyper-mode that I could even get a whiff of his Acqua Di Gio perfume. I felt my heart thump faster, the hairs on my nape standing. "Are you angry?" he spoke

I immediately shook my head and scoffed before looking back at him. "Of course not." my lips breaking into a loose smile. I took one step close and patted his back, "Why did you think I was mad?" I asked.