the plan 🤭

Sammy's POV

OH MY FUCKING ...

I covered my lips with my hand and took a few steps back. I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do ... I was just lost of words.

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!

I calmed myself down and tried to keep my mind on the right track. I paced back and forth in the living room, with my hands on my waist and the other on my head trying to explain to myself what on earth was happening in front of my eyes.

 I paced back and forth in the living room, with my hands on my waist and the other on my head trying to explain to myself what on earth was happening in front of my eyes

I can't take this curiosity! I beamed at the sofa. I have made my decision. I annoyingly bit my lower lip as I walk closer to the sofa, you're dead, Win. So dead you'd be in hell. Straight down to the boilers.

I awkwardly smiled and tugged on Win's legs, but instead of opening his eyes, he just moaned and snuggled closer. "Win, wake up or I will end you." Again, I tugged on his legs, this time a bit forcefully. Finally, he opened his eyes, softly brushing his hand on them while looking around. He still looked like he was half-asleep.

"Sammy..." he muttered, still in a daze. He turned to his side and instantly jumped off the couch. "Wha...what..." he asked, covering his body, one hand on his chest, the other on his crotch - and mind you, he looked so stupid. Imagine how tall he was.

I turned to him and smiled mischievously. His face still dumbfounded - he honestly looked like an idiot, all panicky. It's interesting. "Shouldn't I be the one asking that?" I said, emphasizing the word 'I'. "WHY..." I took a step closer, my index finger pointing at him, "ARE..." I smirked, "YOU..." I poked my finger to his forehead "SLEEPING WITH P'BRIGHT ON THE COUCH!"

"I AM NOT!" he stammered before exclaiming from the top of his lungs. "I... I don't -"

"What's happening?" Both of us turned to P'Bright who obviously just woke up. He was scratching his head making his bed hair worse; he also had puffy eyes and probably sore muscles as he was stretching seconds after.

"So... care to explain what this situation is?" I crossed my legs and sighed. I beamed at the two guys in front of me squatting on the floor. Win still can't believe what happened but now he's put up some clothes at least - a hoodie jacket. P'Bright on the other hand was still out of it. He was still drowsing off. "Why are you sleeping in the couch together?"

"Isn't it because you're in the room?" P'Bright yawned and replied, which instantly got a slap in the head as an answer from Win.

"That is not even the point!" I sighed, trying to hide what I am really feeling while looking at P'Bright and Win. I think they make a good couple though. Win's clumsiness and Bright's cool mysterious aura. That's the perfect BL couple! "Why are you even in Win's condo?" I went on asking, trying my best to hold my laugh - not to mention my giddiness.