weird feelings?

With my hands clenched tightly on the straps of my bag that hung from my shoulders and a piece of bread in my mouth, I walked the short distance from the entrance to my faculty.

Throughout the weekend, I've thought of nothing but JJ – things like how to face him after what happened or something like that. He was texting me as if nothing happened but ... I cannot help but feel guilty. JJ was the one who set the blind date up after all, and even after his efforts, I just blew it off like that. I know it is not something to feel guilty about – after they insulted me and all. But I don't want him to be in a tough spot after what happened.

But even if the Saturday that I planned and worked hard on turned out to be a great failure, strangely, I'm fine. Instead of feeling all types of emotions, I feel really calm.

Also, yesterday, the dreams that have been haunting me finally stopped. I mean, finally, after all these years. I don't have a conclusive evidence yet though because it was just the first night, but I felt like it will continue that way. I turned to the annoying guy walking together with me ... because I think he's the cause of it anyway.

Which gets me to my question...

Why is this guy here anyway?

For some annoying reasons, this guy has been walking together with me all this time. That alone isn't a problem. We've been together for a few days, living in the same space and eating in the same table; so much that I've grown accustomed with his shenanigans. The annoying thing is different; with his drop dead gorgeous looks, celebrity smile and over-all famous status – he is basically a walking gigolo.

"We passed by your faculty, you know?" I stopped at my steps, taking a deep breath, turning to him and asked. "You said that you have a class at 9, didn't you?"

He nodded, checking his watch for the time. "It's still eight." he said, smiling.

I sighed, scratching my head before I started walking once more. "You attract so much attention..." I muttered to myself.

"Why?" he leaned forward, his hands kept on his pockets and his body facing mine. "Don't you?"

I shook my head before waving my hand on his face, "I'm not as popular as you, Bright." I said half-truth. In a subjective sense, I think I'm not that popular with ladies. In our gang, it was JJ who was a ladies' man and I oftentimes remain on the sides, not like it's been an issue though. I'm pretty sure I could get a girlfriend when I wanted to.

"Aren't you interested in girls at all?"

"No." I said. Can we have a move on regarding this topic already? I turned to him once more, giving him a slight glare. "Not in the way you're thinking right now, ai'Saraleo!" I said before moving forward.

I'm pretty sure he's thinking of something else.

"Nah." I heard him say which made me turn back. He was standing, a bit slouched; his hands were kept inside his pockets. His eyes mischievously moved from my head to toe, before smiling. "I'm too busy thinking about things I want to do with you that I can't think of things I can do with girls."

I paused, holding my breath for a moment to keep my chest from beating fast.

I know he's going to say something like that but not to that extent!

'Win, get back to your senses!' taking deep breaths, I told myself amidst my wilding, raging heart. He seemed to have flipped a switch in me, a switch I never knew I had. 'We're both men yet ... why does my heart react to every little thing you do or say, Bright?'