winning moment

"What happened again?" I heard JJ's voice in the background.

I was in the middle of my session of self-pity and self-loathing. My whole face is literally over the table. Before my class ended, I received a text from Sammy that we should try the Faulty of Engineering canteen because she heard that there are a lot of good foods there. But because my head is basically in the clouds, I did not reply. So after the class I went back to my apartment, and just when I was going back to the faculty building, the bitch 'kidnapped' by daydreaming, sorry ass and dragged me to he canteen. He even got a hold of my phone and texted everyone to be in the canteen. He even texted Saint.

So he was just after Saint all along.

I didn't have the energy to fight back. After what happened, I don't think I'll be able to recover from the humiliation that asshole put me into.

"You haven't heard?" I heard Sammy clicked her tongue. "Here, check it out."

I instantly sprung and turned to Sammy, hastily grabbing her phone before JJ could have a hold unto it.

The user interface showed me her Facebook application. It was in the Cute Boy Page with a video post that has been viewed by more or less 5K times, shared 7K times, and liked by 10K users. It was posted roughly three hours ago and what was it about...? –

"Isn't he?..." I turned to the girls in the back, they were giving me an awkward look while they were playing a video in their phone. "...this guy?" They turned to each other and whispered inaudible things. But I could just imagine what they are talking about and the video they are watching. It should be the same video from Sammy's phone – which, according to her, is trending in the whole school now. I shut my eyes in annoyance and muttered: 'shit' before looking back at the cellphone screen.

"P' krap." I heard a familiar voice approach the girls from the back the moment I returned to look at Sammy's phone. "Can please stop speaking ill to my bestfriend krap?"

I slowly turned back to the girls and saw Saint talking to them. The girls became too focused on him that they forgot they were watching the video – I don't even think they know what he was saying.

"N'Saint!" One girl said, in a very sharp tone. She probably was trying to 'seduce' Saint. But I seriously doubt it'll affect the guy. "O-of course."

"Bright is only teasing him because of the assignment, there's no way they're together." Saint landed the final blow to the girls – a death-defying princely smile. I could literally see the pupils of the senior girls turn heart shaped.

"Whoa, man." I turned to JJ. He was crossing his arms to his chest while shaking his head. "He's really something."

"P'Saint~" While Sammy was obviously swoon as well with how Saint handled the situation in the back.

Well, even when we were still in senior high, he always gets whatever he wanted using his face. As I have been saying, Saint is already good-looking since he was born. But strange enough, he hasn't gotten himself a girlfriend since.

"That should keep them silent for now." Saint appeared beside me, taking the phone from my hand and returning it to the 'still-starstrucked' Sammy who was so happy just because Saint held his phone – which I think was really stupid. "So, you're basically trending right now. What happened?"

I sighed and retold what really happened a few hours ago.

But in the end, what really was etched in my mind was when I returned to the classroom;