assignment

"Win."

I kept repeating what Bright said at that time. He knows me? No, that's impossible. We haven't met before and I'm pretty sure if we did, I would instantly recognize him. I also don't have the time to have my 'college debut' so hundred percent I am not famous.

"By the way, Win ..." Sammy was catching her breath while slurping her noodles. "I didn't know you actually know P'Bright." She said when she finally was able to gobble the noodles stuck on her mouth.

I shook my head as I reminisced what happened a few hours ago;

Three hours earlier;

"Win." I looked at Bright who was grinning, while looking at me. He made it look like we've known each other for a long time. While our eyes met, his eyes was telling me things incomprehensible with my current state - a state of devoid and anger because of my ruined project.

"S...sorry." Sammy instantly brushed the smudged paint from Bright's white football jersey. Since my canvass was still wet, the moment they collided, some went to Bright's. But more importantly...

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, "But before that, Sammy... Isn't..." I took a deep breath to keep my anger at bay, "Isn't there something more important to be apologetic for?" I beamed at Sammy, who at once smiled nervously.

"S...sorry, Win..." she slowly tucked on the seam of my polo. "I..."

I turned to look at Bright who was surprised for a second when I gave him a glare, "And you! Your game ended 30 minutes ago, why are you even still here?!" I exclaimed.

He smiled, "Relax." he said, moving his hand as if he was gesturing me to calm down. "I came to lock the storage." he said before looking at the gated part of the bleachers located at the top most. "But since your friend bumped unto me and..." he looked at his jersey, "Basically destroying my jersey...." he stepped forward, I instinctively backed away until I was already in the railing... I tried to hold on to the railing and shut my eyes when I saw his face getting closer and closer.

I felt his warm breath coated with strong fragrance of a menthol-flavored mouthwash on my face, not only that, but even sweaty, his fragrance was manly and not stinky at all. I felt his hands on my shirt, slowly ... slowly...

I opened my eyes and realized he was unbuttoning my shirt – and he was almost done. In an instant, he took my polo off.

I looked at him, unable to say anything but still pointing at my polo, "OY!"

He clicked his tongue, took his jersey off and curled it like a ball. He grabbed my hand and placed it there before wearing my polo and taking off.

I looked at the jersey in my hand, my polo which is lost and Sammy who was taking a video of what happened. I took a step forward ... and screamed, "SARALEO!"

"COME BACK HERE! ASSHOLE!" I annoyingly exclaimed while trying to go after him, but then Sammy grabbed my arm and started dragging me off while still grinning like a happy monkey on her own.

"So what really happened?" I looked at JJ who was busy texting with his phone. He was with us all along yet he did not even get what we were talking about. And he is just asking now.

"We got into trouble with Bright from the Faculty of Laws." I sighed while mixing my noodles that was obviously bloated already. Just remembering that I still have that asshole's jersey in my bag really destroys my appetite.

"So, what will you do now?" JJ finally placed his phone inside his bag and looked at the both of us in such curious, dumbfounded eyes. He probably realized that we were giving him a dissatisfying look so he went on and explained, "I mean... Win said that he went to the football field to paint his assignment, and now... where is the painting?"

Now that I think about it...

I looked at Sammy, who instantly have her mouth wide open in shock and horror. She slowly turned to me and awkwardly, apologetically smiled. "Oh. Sorry!"

"SAMMY!!"

BRIGHT'S (SHORT) POV

I think I might've been mad. I have been grinning alone in my room for awhile now. I know full well who the reason is though. He was an idiot then, he is still an idiot now.

I turned to the uniform being hanged on my cabinet and, again, smiled.

His expression tells me that he does not know me though. Well, that is fine. If he does not, then it's quite easier to introduce who I am the second time around.

I sprung out from laying down and sat on the bed, staring at the canvass on the table. It was his canvass. Who's the idiot who left his very important painting canvass impaled by a pole? I smiled and grabbed my phone, slid to the camera and snapped a photo before posting it on Twitter...

/End of Bright's (short) POV/

"Man, man! Look." Before I even got the chance to punish Sammy for what he did to my very first assignment for my elective class, JJ interrupted me and gave me his phone. I exhaled in annoyance but still got the phone anyway.

It was in a facebook page: Cute Boys Update Club. It's a student-owned page that posts anything about cute guys in school, that includes their names, faculty, SNS accounts, schedules, and even SNS updates. Almost all universities have these types of pages, I don't know if they needed to create a new one if the administrator graduates or do they 'pass it down' from generations to generations. But the thought is still the same though, they dig up people's profile for likes - well, mostly handsome and popular students.

And now, I am looking at the most horrible scene I could see for the day.

My assignment is posted in the page as a screenshot together with a post from Twitter. The owner of the Twitter account? None other than ...

P'Bright!

I turned at Sammy who literally exclaimed the name off her lungs when she saw the twitter handler.

Yes. With a stroke of bad luck, my assignment is now in the hands of Bright -