self-portrait?

I pulled out my glasses from my bag, wearing it, and played with my pen as I pin my attention to my economics class notes. I sighed while looking at the problems I wrote on each of the pages. I was supposed to be working on this homework last night but because of Sammy and all of the unfortunate events that happened, I was not able to do work on it as planned. Good thing that the deadline has been extended until next meeting. But aside from it, there's another reason for me to grin.

I don't know what I look like right now but with the thing I have in my mind, it's probably 'that' - like a villain thinking of ways to destroy the whole universe or such, you know, like Mojojojo. What can I do? I have been thinking of ways to clear the misunderstanding Sammy has on her head about me and Bright and, just finally, I have the perfect way to just do it in one go. Plus, I can finally ease my own physiological urges by having a girlfriend - isn't this what they probably call: 'hitting two birds with one stone'. This should be enough for me to be grinning like an idiot.

I bopped my head and smiled - since it came from my beautiful mind, it shouldn't fail, so now to focus on the problem at hand. But I'm sure it's a good thing - that's two things out of my stressors.

I pulled out calculator from my bag and went back to solving my homework - the first problem at hand. But it seemed like my problem isn't even done yet. Because I just realized that I literally left my art supplies empty after my first plate - and with that, the realization that I haven't made any progress with my assignment hit me like a damn bus and it's even due first thing next week. 'Just when Bright actually agreed to help.' I sighed and complained on my non-existent companion, 'Then to the mall we go.' I kept my lips together and nodded while inputting numbers in the calculator.

"But isn't this ..." I shook my head, my forehead crooked when I found an error on one of the given from the assignment. "Everyone does make mistakes, don't they?" I smiled and skipped that number. But seriously, what's with that self-portrait? I sighed when the instructions from my assignment popped out of my mind out of the blue. 'And that Bright, what do he mean by saying that...' I shook my head and sighed before looking back to my notes.

"I want our Win back." I pulled my glassed down and turned to the direction where I heard the voice from and saw Sammy with Khao. "Khao, he's talking to himself!" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"What's wrong with talking to myself?" I said, letting them sit. "And what took you guys so long anyway?" I asked, "JJ just went to his senior's code line party probably 30 minutes ago."

"Sammy was scouting guys." Khao sighed, slumping his head to the table. "And she was basically dragging me with her." he whined which made me chuckle a bit; "She's dragging me down to hell just because P'Fong broke up with her."

That makes sense. What made Sammy stop checking out that Cute Boy Update Page and handsome guys was because of P'Fong. But I wonder though, P'Fong is surely not Sammy's type but they eventually shacked up together - though they broke up. Sammy is into ... hmmm... guys like Bright and Saint. The Prince-type.

"Win..." I turned to Sammy when I heard her calling my name. "I haven't seen P'Bright today though. Do you know where he is?"

I felt my hackles rise when I heard Bright's name from Sammy's mouth. I felt shivers through my spine and bolts of electricity in my skin, 'she hasn't told anyone yet, right?' I thought to myself, slowly drifting away from her gaze. "W...Who knows... why are you asking me?"

"Huh?" my eyes widened as I instantly turned back to her. She was looking at me like a clueless bunny, and I'm here nervous of what will come out from her mouth. And I am supposed to be the bunny here! "I thought you two are -"