dinosaur books

There were a lot of things that has been running in my mind and let me start with the question, 'How did it end up this way?' Because honestly, I don't even know. It may have been because of the heat of the moment, the physiological reaction craps that I have been telling myself about or probably because were healthy, warm-blooded teenagers and it's probably our hormones working. But I just can't get the reasons right; I just know that at this moment, I'm kissing the ace of the political science's football team and the subject of my dreams. And I know this spells nothing but trouble – for my racing heart.

The beating of my heart was a drum, it's deafening and its making my guts turn – in a good way. It's lost and the only map that could probably bring it back is the sound of his heart. It's making my mind full of nothing but Bright as a kid, him now and everything that is happening. This time.

'Aish, damn it!' I cursed my shameless self as I pull back from him. I felt hot, hotter than I ever felt before – even if the A/C was functioning well. I really want to take my shirt off. To add insult to the injury, Bright's mint-flavoured mouthwash stayed in my lips that I could literally taste it all over again and just like the first and second time we kissed, I was too overwhelmed with everything that had happened that I actually forgot who I was doing this intimate act with. 'Before I forget, this is Bright.' I reminded myself.

The feeling of shame eventually sunk in as I felt my cheeks burn and I turned away to hide it, covering it up with a slight but awkward chuckle.

It didn't even take another minute; he grabbed my arm and pulled me to turn back to him. I felt like he gauged my heart out off my chest, only to be welcomed by his face only inches away from mine. "That was too short." I heard him mutter under his breath before pressing his lips back to mine.

Heat rose from my stomach to my chest and my heart definitely skipped a beat when I felt his warm lips back to mine; his smell filled my nostrils to the point of turning me into a complete idiot, my world spinning around his kiss and my mind filled with the thoughts of him and what more could he do if I let him. I can't push him away because I also like kissing him.

I parted my lips, slightly opening them and felt his torrential wave of passion wash my thoughts to the shore of the abyss, clenching my fist, numbing my own senses. His familiar taste has once again silenced my raging emotions. And all of a sudden, there was only him and me; the two of us and everything else didn't matter.

My body was tingling, the feel of his lips forming to mine, his soft nibbles to my lips, and his hand cupping my cheeks were nearly out of this world. His hand wandered to my nape, pulling me closer, his kiss turning more intense than it was. Before I knew it, I was holding on to his shirt as if my dear life depends on it. I felt his hand on mine, as he pulled it off, wrapping them to his shoulders.

As if time stopped, we kissed each other like lovers and without a care of the world and by the time we pulled off from each other I was left panting, wanting for more. I've always know this but Bright's kisses could stop and pull everything until everything is gone to his touches. I was not an exception. Only a touch from him left me with nothing but an urge for more and a tightening sensation in my pants.

Behave, Metawin Jr. I took a deep breath, as I avoid looking back to his jet black eyes.

He softly pushed my chin up, zeroing our eyes as he smiled. "Yeah, I forgive you." He muttered before planting a yet another clean peck on my lips.

I bit my lower lip as my cheeks began burning as I abruptly pulled away, turning back to the window. The moment was over but what's left was the lingering softness on my lips and the warmth in my whole system. It felt weird... it felt different. Something I cannot explain. I took deep breath trying to 'completely' regain my composure.