25: Within A Monster Hides A Poor Soul

"It's been years ever since I'm stuck here....I feel so...weak...Like I'm going to die at any moment..."

"Until one day, I tried to wake up from this paralytic slumber...But everything around me is exactly the thing place I remember before....Agreeing to HIM...."

"I saw everything he did, it was hard to see but I can hear it. Metal, grinding, grunts...I didn't know what was happening...The same noises went on for a while until he finally removed the object covering his eyes....I saw white....After that, I saw other things, like chemical storage and a dark room...."

"Even though I can see what's happening, I can't do anything...I can't bear to watch my little brother thrown into the white room...I'm sorry I can't do anything...But I will do anything to help you...All I need to do is gain control again..."

Acheros lives within his own body. As Anwir, his Dark Twin took full control of him by breaking him down and taking his form to disguise himself. Throughout the years after he was thrown out, got used to the life of a Wilder and lost control of his body, he's been asleep because of the immense exhaustion that he got from his mental breakdown. Now a days, He had instances of waking up and hearing what's happening from within his body. He wanted to wake up voluntarily, so he tried different ways to wake up and after a few tries, he did it.

Whenever he manages to wake himself at times, he now has to be careful not to give off any internal movement to signal Anwir that he's awake. One day, he woke up but it was what he can considered one of the biggest mistakes of his life. Anwir felt slight movement from inside of him, excused himself from his conversation and went to a secluded area. From the outside, it looks like a corpse, pale and lifeless, but on the inside Anwir appeared behind Acheros who wasn't moving.

"My Oh My~ Little Acheros is awake...What are you doing?" Anwir teased.

"N-Nothing!" Acheros said, looking behind him.

"Really? It's the first time I saw you awake in years..."Anwir said.

Acheros saw himself to the place where he broke down. Anwir was far in front of him with a sinister smile. Acheros was floating, then Anwir went to him and he started losing oxygen and can't breathe. Anwir's grip became tighter, then he threw him to one of the strong trunks within the dark forest, make Acheros scream in pain. Anwir stepped on his arm and pulled him to his face by the collar.

"You're still weak...How about you rest some more...I'll make sure to wake you up once I gave you what you wanted." Anwir whispered and smiling, before throwing him back to the ground.

Acheros vision was blurry and soon after, he blacked out. He eventually woke up the day after but can't move because of the pain and he wouldn't risk to get caught again. He eventually learned that it's the safest to wake up at night, and if he wakes up during the day he only does minimal movements. From once in a long while to a few times in a day, it's a big improvement for him but he still needs to take back control, but even if he can have the energy to wake up and move around, he doesn't have enough energy nor power to take over his body.

The day the Crystals were taken and put in the isolation rooms, Acheros saw his little brother after years but saw him in a vulnerable state. He wanted to interfere, but he's too weak to do so. He had no other choice than see his own brother stuck in a white room, every day losing his color in front of him, and there was nothing can do to stop it. After seeing his little brother's sanity fading, he promised he'll have control of his body and make Anwir disappear forever. When he woke up within him, he kept trying to try and control any part of his body even if it hurts, all he wants is to control any part so he knows he's still capable of getting his body back.