9: The Wilders

For years, not all creatures of Furroko are model citizens, some do have a bad behavior, but they can be disciplined, one way or another. Some don't want to listen and refuse to ever listen to anything, this behavior can lead to making a creature from a normal living being in a peaceful society to a criminal or threat that causes harm to whoever they come across. These kinds of creatures are called 'Wilders'. They are forbidden to come back to society and are permanently outcasts from Furroko. Since the nearest area by the boundary is a dessert, you can't get any resources. So for Wilders to survive, it's every creature for themselves. This survival leads to cannibalism and hunting down each other for food and other needs. The weaker Wilders are destined to be the meal of the stronger Wilders, thus a hierarchy is established. The Strong Wilders tend to be much more skilled in stealth, and strategy and the Weak Wilders are ones who either are framed or lacking in skills of survival.

There has been a long history of Wilders like the generations of tribe leaders. The very first Wilder is Elizabeth's father, his crimes were rape, torture, and attempted murder. He was a part of the military force, but he took his position in the wrong manner, he tortures his enemies in many ways, and when he was taken into court to give the final verdict, he tried to kill both the judge and his military officer. After he was thrown out of society, he managed to survive for a long time until he died of natural age and the next lines of Wilders were made. Some of these Wilders tried to climb up the boundary but are thrown back most of the time, but some manage to slip in and rarely, they live in a completely different life and change their identity and morals, but still some retain their criminal ways. Since the security in Furroko is strict, these kinds of Wilders are still thrown back outside its boundary.

Furroko's Court System

First, one has to report to any authorities, and you have to either have evidence or eye-witness testimony, because investigation will be held every time there is a report to ensure that the witness is telling the truth.

After the report has been proven to have happened, the witness is taken in as a witness and Investigation to find the culprit is put into action. Time and time, the witness will be questioned about different events and information that they may know.

After they have gathered suspects, they are all questioned, to make sure they don't make an innocent a Wilder, they are given a lie detector that is conducted by the Primordial Crystals and Tribe Leaders one by one. The suspects will also be removed of any metal objects or clothes, so it's common for the suspects to removing their clothing before going to the lie detector.

Once the culprit was found, they are taken into court and questioned by the judge in charge and as always, the Primordial Crystals are in charge of giving the verdict. The trial is held at the lookout of the Main Gate and the culprit is given a chance to explain themselves in front of all while tied up and strapped to a lie detector, if they lie, they are given a wave of shock. After explanation, they are sent to the basement, where their marks are removed through laser commonly, but magic is also used especially on Hybrids.

Once one is a Wilder, they are thrown out of society and the citizens are warned to remember that creature, to make sure that they can recognize a trespassing Wilder.

(This process is done to any case and a basis used to announce the "Wilder's Verdict" and is applied to any creature.)

Crimes leading to a "Wilder's Verdict"

Murder/ Mass Murder/ Massacre (attempted or successful)

Molestation

Rape

Harassment and Assault

Abuse

Treason

Threat/ Mass Threat

Homicide

Hostage and Ransom

Hijacking of public and private property

Black Market selling

Kidnapping

The less heavy crimes leads to isolation from society. This process is the same, but the verdict is different. They are sent into isolation depending on their crime, then are given a rehabilitation and promissory.

The isolation is held underground, where these creature are chained to their own cells and are guarded underground. Specific chains are made for specific kinds of restraint. These offenders are also blindfolded and have plug ears to make sure they don't see the layout of the isolation area.

When they have served their time in isolation, they are again blindfolded and ear plugged before being brought up to the surface and taken to the rehabilitation, which is commonly held at the monster's territory.

After rehabilitation, they are brought to the lookout of the Main Gate and give a promissory speech before being released.

First Wilder Trespass

In the morning of April ****

A man named Keres, a Wilder who is charged with attempted murder and rape along with an additional crime of torture.

He was an officer in the military force for 7 years and is a father of one.

When he was considered a Wilder after receiving the "Wilder's Verdict" He fought with the leaders and almost escaped, trying to kill a tribe leader as he fought with them.

2 months have gone by after the 1st Wilder has been there, but we don't know he's status outside Furroko's boundary.

A month after, cases of a strange creature who is said to be very dirty is found roaming around the sidelines. We have held a search party to find who this is.

The next month after, we had cases of murder from all different territories along with stolen belongings and resources.

A few days after, we caught the creature and took him to into the isolation rooms. The cell he was in is heavily guarded while we looked into his location. We found out later that he was Keres, the 1st Wilder in Furroko.

We have thrown him out again and he never came back. We check outside the boundaries and soon found a crawling corpse in the desert.

We already knew he was Keres, since none of the creature were considered a Wilder a few months after.