Furroko EXTRAS

*******************************************************

CRYSTALLITES

Glowing gems that are owned by the rulers of Furroko. These gems were passed from generations of rulers. The Crystallites are kept by the previous rulers until they find their Successors.

These gems came from within Monster territory, beyond the caves of Zion. First found by The Primordial Crystal of the Monsters and after its discovery, the cave was named after him. Before, there was only one Crystallite, but after an accident, where it fell and broke into 4 pieces, they started to glow. If the Crystallites are near each other, they will form into one and create a portal into an unknown world.

This portal was kept hidden from the succeeding leaders until it was again found out by the leaders today. The reason for why this was not discovered by the previous leaders is because they have put the Crystallites seal in their own territory out of fear because of what they have heard about it making a way into an unknown world. 

MONSTERS = Forest Brown: Strength and Reliability

HYBRIDS = Velvet Red: Passion and Power

HUMANS = Light Green: Life and Energy

APPARITIONS = Light Blue: Peace and Trust

These Crystallites are to be preserved whenever the Successor hasn't been chosen yet or if the current Leader passed away. They are connected to the Primordial Crystals, as a memorial to them being the first rulers after 'The Great War'.

*******************************************************

INTRODUCTION OF FURROKO'S PAST AND THE CREATURES OF THE 4 EXISTING TRIBES

The Great Feast and The Great War

           Before, Furroko was in peace. There were only 2 tribes, the Humans, and Monsters, Apparitions roamed around, being servants to the Monsters, since they are the only creatures who can see them. They frequently held celebrations and have fun together, that was called by many as 'The Great Feast' ... But something changed the lives of every creature forever. One day, when they had The Great Feast, one of the humans stumbled into Monster territory and saw something that traumatized him, making him fear his fellow Monsters. What was that he saw? A Monster, eating a human, surrounded by his fellow humans, bloody, open guts and limbs everywhere, the human went back to his tribe and waited after the party ended, he told his fellow humans what he saw, but they didn't believe him. So, whenever they had a celebration, he led them to that very place, each time, there was a monster eating a human. Time and time, he brings small groups to show them, spreading the message, but this one time, they had made the biggest mistake...When he showed a small group of people the secret, they made too much noise, causing the monster to look behind him and hunt them down with no hesitation, they were hunted down until they reached the celebration and the first person who found out, was caught and eaten in the middle of everyone. The humans went home, locking themselves so they won't end up like him. A human soul had the bravery to fight against the Monsters, he convinced some people to join him to freedom, to help fight the Monsters. They announced a war against them and it was truly ended in bloodshed, but the Humans stood victorious, outnumbering the monsters and having the agreement, to forbid them from ever coming cross their territory, and the Monsters agreed. This celebration they call before as 'The Great Feast', is now 'The Great War' as a reminder of Furroko's darkest time in history.