27: Return to a Wasteland

"The knocking stopped now...I think he left." Finn said, as they helped each other remove the barricades and went out.

All their belongings are there, no other thing was touched, but they saw the bunker door was open. Acheros was already doing well, after the experience he had. They then brought back their belongings and went out of the bunker to go back and retrieve their land. They decided to split up as they went their way, even if they didn't have an established plan when they get there. All they had in mind as they talked about is "Kill off every Wilder that attacks" and "Stun or put to sleep their citizens as to not hurt them". The grouped themselves and entered different parts of the land. Alice, Adrion and Finn are the 1st group, going to the Monster territory. Alistair, Leon and Lily are the 2nd  group, going to the Apparition territory. Francis, Isabel, and Acheros are the 3rd  group, going to the Hybrid territory. Elizabeth, Florence and Owen are the 4th  group, going to the Human territory. Finally, Ethan, Zion, Aiden are the 5th  group, going straight to the Main Gate. Once they have arrived at the walls, they all agreed to their plan and went on their separate ways. As they each entered the underground entrances of the territories and came out, all they saw. Was nothing, all except the Main Gate, where it was obvious that they would stay there and celebrate, as their talking can be heard from the bottom floor.

"Where is everyone?" Aiden whispered

"It's a ghost town around here..." Ethan whispered back

"Be cautious, you won't know what's going to happen." Zion said.

"Don't make too much noise..."
"Lay low, we don't want to get caught"

They crept their way, hiding from any sight of creatures. In the Main gate, Ethan told Zion and Aiden to hide while he kills off the rest and signals them to come to the Gate. They agreed and Ethan gathered as much power as he can to flesh out a room of creatures. He slowly entered the room going up until the rooftop and when he saw figures, he tensed his wings and barged in. Immediately he went and blasted a great explosion blasted all who were standing, leaving them heavily injured and lifeless. Most of them flying out of the tower and crashing into the ground. Their body parts gone and some faces are ultimately destroyed. As the bodies fell to the ground, the others were shocked by the amount of body parts and can tell that something happened. It was convenient that no one else came out so they continued to lay low, that's until they heard a firework like explosion, the Leaders already know what this means, Ethan is calling them.

"Let's go, someone is calling us."

They went on their way to the source of the blast. As some of them arrived, specifically the 1st and 3rd group, they saw something they most likely thought would happen. A fight. Ethan and Anwir were neck and neck with each other. Anwir then looked behind him to see the others.

"Look who decided to show up?" Anwir said as he smiled while being pulled by the collar.

"Time to sleep." Ethan said as he punched his face, removing his grip and letting him fall to the ground.

As Anwir was punched, Acheros suddenly collapsed to ground, having a bruise on the side of his face. Back downstairs, Zion and Aiden heard talking and thuds, so they decided to go up. When they opened the door, revealing people, they asked.

"What happened here?" Zion asked.

"Acheros collapsed and somehow had a bruise in his face...But nothing hit him." Finn said, the others trying to make him feel better.

"Wait, is that Anwir?" Aiden asked.

"Dad punched him in the face." Alice replied, Zion running to Acheros.