28: -.-- --- ..- || .- .-. .

"Some bastard threw a stone slab at Alistair's head! Whoever that is, I will make him pay!" Adrion exclaimed as he held Alistair in his arms.

"Is he alright? Does he need any medical attention?" Finn exclaimed as he went closer to Adrion and Alistair.

"You won't hurt him...right?" Adrion asked, pulling Alistair away from Finn

"Of course I won't, I'm a licensed professional doctor. There's nothing to worry about." Finn reassured Adrion, him letting Finn look at Alistair.

"Let's see here...The slab must have had a hard impact on his head, I'll get him bandaged up. It's good that he did bleed from the outside because it would be much more difficult if it's internal." Finn explained as he took care of Alistair.

While Finn and lily were tending to Alistair, The Crystals were looking out for anyone while the rest of the Leaders and Successors were looking at the slab. Francis and Alice were so confused by the transcription that they even asked their parents about it. It was soon found out that this was written with letters from the Furrokan Language, it has been used before but now is being used in writing and language so rarely. Only those born before the Great War know of this and are fluent but those born after don't even know about it.

"If this is the Furrokan Language, then that means whoever wrote this was born before the Great War." Ethan concluded, The Crystals nodded.

"We deeply apologize if we won't be able to decipher all the messages..." Zion apologized.

"It has been so long ever since we have written and spoken the Furrokan Language, along with the drugs we've received from our time outside Furroko, we don't remember much about it." Florence continued.

"If people can't remember the past, then the only source is a written scripture!" Francis exclaimed.

"Then that means we just have to find a written manuscript about it." Alice said, making his word simpler.

"Of course! The manuscripts! We might find it downstairs, come and we'll retrieve it." Owen said, as he and Francis went down.

"Hmmm..."Alice said to herself as she scanned through the slab.

"What are you doing?" Adrion asked, Alistair sleeping on his lap.

Alice looked at the back, showing the symbol of Monsters. She looked at the sides and there was also Furrokan Language etched onto the side of the slab. Alice showed it to her parents, who only knew few of the Furrokan alphabet.

"Monster

"Monster..." Alice thought to herself as the slab had the exact symbol of the Monsters.

"A...The starting letter is an A." Elizabeth said.

"We've returned and we have the book!" Owen said, getting everyone's attention.

"That's great! We can see what it says now." Alice said.