8: A Visit to the Unknown

It's the weekend once again and it's a calm morning in the neighborhood. Today is a special day, it's Francis' birthday today! His parents wanted to give him something special so for the past few days, his parents want to give him want he always wanted. Francis has been reading the book "Furroko: Land of Division" and learning a lot of things about this parallel world. He woke up early and started continuing his book.

"Who is it?" Francis asked as he heard a knock on his door.

"It's us, Francis." Finn said, Francis telling them to come in.

"Good morning Dear." Lily said happily, opening the door.

"Happy Birthday my boy!" Finn said coming inside and bringing a present.

"Thank you!" Francis said getting the present.

Francis opened the box and saw a lab coat and an old book. He took the lab coat and saw that it was burned at the bottom hem and the sleeve is ripped. He then took the book and opened it. Inside was a lot of notes, scribbles, and more. Finn explained that what he gave to his son are his, and the book is from his mother, who records a lot of things when she was working.

"There's still something we want to show you, and we invited your friends over." Lily said happily.

"Oh, alright. I'll get ready. Thanks for the presents Mom and Dad!" Francis replied, getting up and putting the lab coat and book on his bedside table.

They had breakfast his parents got everything ready for his surprise. A few hours later, Alice, Adrion and Alistair along with their parents, came to their house. They all went to the living room and the others waited while Finn and Lily took Francis downstairs.

"So, what's the surprise?" Francis asked looking at everyone.

"We'll be going somewhere today...." Lily started.

"We're visiting Furroko today!" Finn said excitedly.

All of the Successors were surprised and excited to finally go to Furroko. Their parents let them open the portal and they all watched the portal form. The parents were ready to go back but as they were about to go, the kids weren't moving. They suddenly looked nervous as they stood frozen. Their parents comforted them and held their hand, and they went in small groups. When you go through the portal to Furroko, if you're not considered a human tribe on the other side, you will transform into one of the 3 other tribes when you passed through. When they have arrived to Furroko, the portal closed and the Crystallites went to the successors, becoming pins. The Successors were amazed by their transformations. Francis remained a human but he is capable of casting spells. He has an polo undershirt with a fitted vest that overlaps, then his father's lab coat. He's wearing some dark colored trousers and elevating shoes. Adrion turned into a demon like figure with long and tall horns, blood red eyes, wings, a long sharp tail and the ability to summon raging fires. Having a tank top underneath, he has a military like uniform with one shoulder guard. He's also wearing heavy duty boots with his pants tucked in. Alice is a mix of a demon, elf and a human, so she has silver eyes, a tail, pointed ears, wings, a dark halo and Crystal abilities. a sleeveless turtle neck with an off shoulder blazer like Adrion's, paired with a fitted skirt that reaches above her knee. There are also two straps that start from her waist going down to her thighs in different lengths, finishing it off with high boots. Finally, Alistair is an Apparition, with mist going around him as well was having ghostly abilities. He has a more prince-like appearance with a modified suit and a cape that almost reaches the floor. His shoes are the same as Francis'. All their parents are wearing the outfits they wear as if they never left Furrroko.

They all landed on the meeting room of the building that's put on the middle of the land. Their parents let their children bask in their new selves while getting ready. After a while, the parents called the Primordial Crystals and when they arrived, they were happy that they brought their successors.