5: The Other Side

It's a new day and the 4 friends decided to meet up at Alice and Adrion's house. Their parents are going to be coming back later tonight, so they still have time to talk through some things before talking to their parents about it. A little while later, Alistair and Francis arrived.

"How are we going to tell our parents about Furroko?" Alistair asked.

"I feel like they'll just dodge the question, because we are their Successors to that world and they don't want us to know more about it now." Francis replied.

"Though... I wanna see that place again...Something's making want to go there and know more." Francis said looking at his Crystallite.

"Maybe opening the portal is okay, but remember what your parents said, we're not ready yet." Alice said lifting his chin up.

"I-I know that! I-It's just uhhhh...you know, I wanna see more of that place." Francis said jumping from his seat.

They thought about it more until they decided to open the portal again, just to see it again. They put their Crystallites on the floor of the living room and as they were glowing stronger, they stepped back and waited for the portal to form. The portal is now formed, but a few moments of looking at the overview of Furroko, suddenly two figures came out from the portal. They hid from the two, mysterious figures. Those figures got clear and it took the shape of 2 elderly people, wearing long white fabric on their bodies. One has a cane and the other held nothing. A while after the 2 elders looked around confused, the 4 friends went out of their hiding and faced the elders.

"Um, excuse me?" Alice said tapping one of the elder's shoulder.

"...Mistress..? Is that you?" the elder said turning around.

"M-Mistress!?" Alice said shockingly.

The elders took a closer look at them, even holding their faces as they do so.

"Doctor? You seem to look a lot younger than the last time I saw you" One of the elders said, inspecting Francis' face.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not a doctor..." Francis said slowly putting down the elder's hand.

"But you look like Finn...Finn Estra" The elder said squinting his eyes.

"I-I'm his son...How do you know my father?" Francis said putting his hands up.

"This must be Finn's son, like he said before." The elder smiled looking at the other elder looking at Alice.

"You might be correct Owen, this lovely young lady here must be the Mistress' daughter." The elder replied.

Then the Elders looked at Adrion and Alistair then going back a bit to introduce themselves.

"It's going to be improper if we didn't introduce ourselves."

"I am Owen, the Primordial Crystal of the Apparitions."

"My name is Zion, the Primordial Crystal of the Monsters."

"Where are other two?" Francis asked.

"It seems you already know about us, your parents must've taught you some things about Furroko." Owen smiled.

"As for your question young one, Florence and Aiden are on the other side of this world. I would also like to add how strange this cottage is, it's very big." Zion said looking around.

They took Zion and Owen around the house and told them what they were told about Furroko and the search for Successors here in this world. The two elders were surprised to find out that the previous leaders were not together and are separated from one another.