34: A Special Celebration

Months have passed and it was time for all the territories to prepare for the most awaited 2 week-long celebration, 2 weeks full of joy as all await for Recognition Day. The day many have been waiting for, as Leaders will be passing down their positions to their chosen Successors, marking another generation of Furroko's Leaders. It was the morning and the Successors were in for a very big surprise.

"Good Morning, young Masters...Today is a special day for all of you and your parents have prepared your clothing for this day." The butler greeted to the Successors in the two rooms.

The Successors woke up as they were greeted. They all woke up and saw bags with their names on it. As each of them opened their bags, inside was clothes. Each of the Successors wore them and were delighted to see themselves in the mirror.

"You look really good, brother!" Alice complimented.

"You too, sis. The dress really suits you." Adrion complimented back.

"This is very nice, right Alistair?" Francis said, Alistair nodding.

The Successors came out of their rooms and met each other in the hallway. They all went downstairs up to the dining room until they saw that no one was there. They were met by one of the butlers and they were told that they will having their breakfast outside the Mansion. The Successors were confused but were guided outside and were amazed by what they can say is the biggest picnic they've ever seen.

"Ah, Good morning young ones. We were all waiting for you." Zion said.

"What is all this...?" Francis asked.

"It's a new month...Happy Recognition Day, Future Leaders." Zion said, bowing in front of them.

A cheering crowd has been heard from all territories. They went to the picnic blanket and saw the other territories, being separated by rails to make sure nothing goes into the river. Aiden explained that the walls come down every Recognition day for everyone to see the future Leaders and make this celebration as special as possible because even though they may be separated, they are all united and connected.

"How about we enjoy our breakfast?" Aiden said, inviting the Successors to join the Grand Breakfast.

"There you are! We've been waiting for you." Ethan exclaimed, landing in front of them

"Also...Francis, Alistair, your parents are also waiting for you in their territories. So best be there to spend time with your family." Ethan said.

"We'll be the ones to bring you." Owen said, with Florence beside him.

Francis and Alistair said their goodbyes to the siblings and Ethan, Owen and Florence bringing them to their parents. Ethan then told them to fly over the crowd to not disturb them and that they'll be having breakfast in the border between the Monster and Hybrid territory. They all spread their wings and saw their mother getting ready.

"Whoa...We're having breakfast in here?" Adrion asked.

"This deck is given to us as me and your father want to have breakfast with both of you! It'd be a shame if you both have to separate just to have breakfast, so we decided to have a deck on the river." Elizabeth said.

"Now let's have our breakfast, you all have so much to discover." Ethan said, everyone getting ready to eat.

Music was being played from the Main Gate, Acheros giving the music. Everyone was enjoying their breakfast. All families happily ate their breakfast and bonded. The sun was shining bright and the sky has its clear blue sky. For everyone, this is the best way to start their 2 week-long celebration. Breakfast didn't last long and when everyone was done, the picnic blankets were fixed and they all got ready for their festivals. The Leaders told the Successors to go to the Main Gate as there will be gifts to be given to them by the different creatures from the different territories.