31: --. --- --- ... . || -.-. .... .- ... .

They all stand on the wall that separates The Hybrid and Apparition territory. They all went down to the forest near the playground. They looked around and saw that Apparitions were roaming around and fading away from time to time. Most of them are looking around, not from fear but as if they're trying to hunt someone down. Only the Successors are left and everyone else is being pulled with visible strings that fade away eventually at the end by an unknown puppeteer. Looking around, they talked about how they can scout out the area. Some Apparitions looked at where the Successors were.

"They're looking for us..." Alistair said.

"I'd have to agree with that. How do we get through this though?" Francis said.

"Hmmm...Alistair?" Alice asked.

"Hm...?" Alistair said.

"This is your territory, what do you think we should do?" Alice asked.

"Hmmm..." Alistair thought to himself.

"Myst... Any way we can roam around without being caught?" Alistair asked Myst.

"Oh! Hm..." Myst wondered himself as well.

"Spa!" Myst said, putting his hands up.

"Spa...Spa...Spatial?...How so...?" Alistair asked. The others wondering how he concluded to 'spatial' from 'spa'

"Mhm! Spa!" Myst exclaimed.

"I do wonder...how other creatures can do spatial awareness... because spatial awareness is the strongest...when it's in our territory...making this skill the weakest in yours..." Alistair explained, and talking to himself.

"How far can you reach? Since you're the only one who knows how spatial awareness works." Francis asked.

"The whole territory...since it is strongest here...For me at least...Whoever is more experienced can use special awareness in...a much...further range." Alistair continued.

"How can you do spatial awareness?" Alice asked.

"Give me some space..." Alistair said, the others moving back.

Alistair sat down on his knees, his head down and arms stretched in front of him, hands up to chest level with open palms. He took a long deep breath with his closed, relaxed eyes. He breathed slowly until his breathe became visible. The other Successors felt cold air surrounding them as Alistair's cold breathe started to spread around himself and the others. A little more and his eyes opened wide, pure white and his cold breath turning into continuous waves.

"It's really cold." Francis said.

"It's a bit...difficult...to find the riddle..." Alistair said as he uses his spatial awareness.

"Hmmm...oh...it's flying around..." Alistair then said as he saw something that caused him to feel shivers when he finds what he needs.

"So it's a moving one this time. What does it look like?" Alice asked.

"A....Severed...Hand...With a bottle..." Alistair responded.

Alice climbed up a tree and poked her head out to see any severed hand flying around. After a while, she saw it. The hand was not fresh, with dried blood and a bottle gripping onto it. The nails of the said hand were long and sharp. She asked Alistair from below if it's okay for her to chase it down without her being caught by other Apparitions. Alistair heard this and later said yes after taking a while to check. As she heard his approval, she jumped from the branch she was standing on and immediately spread her feathery wings and chased the hand. It went on for a while because the hand kept making sharp turns to dodge her. She was almost there, but the bone sticking out was unexpectedly sharp, almost hitting her. Adrion looked out and being worried sick, he joined in.