32: It's Over

While everything else was happening in the Void, Myst was sleeping the entire time, not aware of what's happening. Myst was still fast asleep he can hear Alistair's cries from within. As Alistair's cries of pain grew louder within him, Myst was moving around because of the noise. Soon after, the ever growing cried woke up Myst from his deep slumber. He flew around to get his spirit going and saw what's happening from outside. His eyes widen from seeing stones and Alistair in pain.

"Ali! Ali!" Myst shouted from within, hoping Alistair can hear it.

"M-Myst...?" Alistair thought, making Myst happy.

"Help! Me Help!" Myst exclaimed, trying to get out of Alistair's subconscious.

"Help...?" Myst said, not being able to get out.

"Ali! No scared! No scared! Brave! Brave!" Myst exclaimed at Alistair.

"I-I can't..." Alistair responded.

"Brave for-" Myst said before getting cut-off by something.

Alistair was wondering what he was going to say until he heard choking. Recognizing that Myst was the only one there, he can't help but he wants Alistair to help himself and be the one to get things back. Myst gave him memories of his friends and family as well as his thoughts to tell him that fear is natural for everyone, but if we slowly find out more about ourselves, we can get over the fear. He then showed the times he stood up for himself and helped his friends, giving Alistair a revelation for himself.

"Ahem!" Myst cleared his throat.

"Don't let your fear get to you! He's just using it to kill you! Fight! Fight!" Myst exclaimed the best he can before coughing again.

After that, Myst managed to escape Alistair and came out, but he was different. He wasn't a Spiritual Mist anymore, He's a human kid. Alistair was shocked to see this until he got hit with a stone and was told to get off the stage. Myst was bleeding like a human, not being able to hold back his tears. Alistair seeing this made him escape his fear and remembered what Myst showed him. This made him drop on his knees and see if he's okay. 

"M-Myst..." Alistair said, Myst unconscious.

"Get on with it already!" Someone from the crowd shouted out, making Alistair break his last straw.

"Is...That so..." Alistair thought to himself. He stood up, giving Myst his cape to keep him warm and grabbed the mic.

"A speech you want...A speech you'll fucking get..." Alistair said through the mic, making the audience get chills on their spines.

"From the top..." Alistair thought to himself, holding the piece of paper firmly.

The speech was all about facing your fears and that learning how to overcome your weaknesses can make them into your biggest strengths against any hardships one might go through. He started reading the text from the very start, making the crowd drop their stones. He used the microphone to make his voice louder as the speakers brought the message to the entire void. Alistair was crying while reading but pushing back his tears for the sake of helping his friends and avenging Myst. Alistair took a deep breath and continued on with his speech. Everyone can hear what he was saying, even Alice, Adrion and Francis along with the Leaders and Crystals were listening to his speech. Alistair remembered when he first had to do the same exact thing when he was young, yet he has never felt this way. Because of the teasing and constant moving, he never had someone other than his family to support him and he never had the experience of having a real friend, having social anxiety and developing stage fright because of it. He never bothered to try and bring it up because he's afraid he'll just be made fun of. Now he's giving a speech to a whole crowd, and slowly becoming livelier with his words as he kept reading through the speech.