29: ... .- || ..- .--.

"OH COME ON! WE HAVE TO GO BACK NOW!?" Adrion exclaimed as he found out that they have to go back to where they started this game, The Main Gate.

"We have no choice, we have to go back there because we can't just go against it, what if something important is there?" Francis argued, trying to convince Adrion to calm down and follow what the text says

"Fine..." Adrion sighed as he just accepted it.

"It's already morning...How do we deal with those...things outside." Alistair said.

"Things?" Adrion asked.

"I think he meant the creatures who were ticked and Wilders." Alice said.

"Huh, you know you could've said it differently" Adrion said as Alistair looked up to him with a blank face.

"He is right, they come out during the morning and slowly disappear during the afternoon and night." Acheros said.

Adrion looked into the small space they left and saw that there were a lot of them. Not only that, but he also saw his parents. They may be hidden in the trees but Adrion can see them from the distance.

"Alice..." Adrion called her to see what's going on.

"Look over there...It's mom and dad..." Adrion whispered pointing out to where he saw them, Alice got a glance before they disappeared.

"Oh no..." Alice said, getting worried.

"Let's get ready then. We don't have much time to waste." Alice said to the others.

"What did you guys see out there?" Francis asked.

"The Wilders, ticked people and our parents." Adrion said, giving emphasis on the word 'parents'.

"They're most likely trying to find us now, so we should get out of here before they get hurt." Alice said.

"We need to get prepared first, there might be an attack if we get out. Open the bags, we have the things we need there." Francis said, giving the bags to them. 

The glaze serums are for Alice and Adrion to make sure their wings have a protective layer on them. They let it pour onto their wings, making sure that every inch of their wing is covered and let it dry. The other items in the bag are hand-held weapons to fight against them in case they get physical. They also have sleeping gas just in case the number goes too far, but the can is less than half full. Once they were ready, they waited for the right moment.

"Alright, I think we're good to-"

"What...was that...?" Francis asked as they heard an explosion from outside.

"That was dad...There's a fight outside." Adrion said as he looked into the small space.

"We can't go out there... It's too dangerous!" Acheros said, trying to convince them to stay inside.

"We have to! They're already outnumbered!" Alice said in defense.

"We can't just leave our parents behind!" Adrion argued back.

"But Acheros is right, even though they're outnumbered, they're stronger than them, they should be fine, right guys?" Francis argued back and looking at Alistair and Acheros for approval.

"Stay if you want, Alice and I are going there." Adrion stood up.

"We can't watch them fight there, they'll get tired eventually..." Alice said.

"Come on Alice, let's go." Adrion said as both of them went ahead and pushed the entrance open.

"If you don't want to get caught, I'd suggest you hide further in the cave..." Adrion said before him and Alice ran to the fight.