13: The Beginning of Improvement

They all went out to an open restaurant for lunch. The Crystals had a hard time getting used to their environment but they managed to blend in with the humans around them. They enjoyed their lunch and after that, went back to Crystallios household to go to Furroko. When they arrived, they landed on the lookout and saw the protection ritual in the form of a light blue dome like structure covering Furroko until the wall. As always, their forms have changed as they pass through the portal.

"Now, young ones, we will keep the protection ritual while you're in training." Owen started, leading them down.

"And while you're training, you'll be wearing a training uniform so you can stretch and move around more freely." Zion said as he showed the custom made uniforms.

"Now I'm wondering how they got our measurements..." Alistair whispered to Alice.

"How about you try them on?" Florence said as he gave the uniforms to them.

After a while, they came out of the other room with their uniforms. They were all wearing a shirt-pant combo, the shirt is sleeveless and tucked in the semi baggy pants and boots. Their uniforms are made to accommodate one if they have a tail or a pair of wings.

"Just wanna ask...Why do Alice and I have holes on our back?" Adrion asked, showing it to them.

"That's because as you train, there will be a chance you two will have wings, considering your parents, specifically your father has wings." Zion replied, showing Ethan's wings.

"And Alistair, we have a special spirit for you." Owen said as Leon and Isabel gave him a tiny spirit.

A tiny spirit floated around Alistair, hugging and cuddling him all around. He said hi in a happy tone as flew around him.

"What would you like to name him?" Isabel asked.

"I'll name him....Myst." Alistair said, smiling at his little spirit.

"Ummm...." Francis said, getting their attention.

"Don't worry, we saved yours for last." Florence said, as he went out of the room.

"What is it?" Francis asked his parents.

"This has been passed from the previous generations, and this is one of the things that require a lot of concentration." Finn said.

After a while, Florence came back with a long box with a special lock. Francis was asked to use his Crystallite on the hole, and as he did the box opened, revealing a wooden scepter with a jewel at the tip.

"This is what I like to call...the Florence staff." Aiden teased.

"Very funny, you can call this whatever you want, young one." Florence said, as he gave the scepter to Francis.

"Woah...." Francis said in amazement, knowing that he is holding one of the relics passed down from previous generations.

"Would you like to start your training now, young ones?" Zion asked.

The Successors nodded, and as the Crystals nodded to their parents, they told them that they'll be setting up the training areas. As they got out and went to do their task, the Successors are going to have a bit of a lecture in being future leaders.

"As future leaders, young ones...You will be first be tested on how you will handle different problems that might occur during your ruling. To test this, we will be visiting Dr. Finn's laboratory and test your skills through an interactive holographic examination. Understood?" Florence explained.

The Successors agreed and they went off to Finn's laboratory, they were surprised how fast things were already prepared. They saw the laboratory and things were different, they saw the 4 chairs and a long table and in front of it will be the hologram.