22: They're Gone...

While the Successors were resting in the other world, their parents decided to let one of each pair to check on Furroko and the Crystals. The fathers decided to go, while the mothers took care of their children in the Crystallios household. Ethan, Finn and Leon met up in the backyard and used a different way to get into Furroko, through a spell. They went in through and saw the Crystals upon their arrival.

"Ah...Hello Finn, Ethan, Leon." Owen greeted.

"What brings you here? Are the young ones okay?" Aiden asked.

"The kids are fine, they'll be absent from school for 2 days..." Ethan started.

"And we came here to check up on you, just to make sure that nothing bad happens to you." Ethan continued.

"Do you need any assistance? Maybe rounds or reinforcements?" Finn asked, feeling ready to handle anything.

"We've done what we can...We're just worried about the young ones. They were brave to enter in battle but they left with many scars..." Zion said, the others agreeing.

"It is a courageous act, but I'm sure they'll be alright. Before we left, Alistair is still resting. Adrion and Alice are taking their breakfast, and Francis is having some tea." Finn said.

They discussed about other options to make sure that they can stop the Wilders from attacking. They don't really know how to contain them, since they have no other option than to keep them outside the walls. They wanted a different system for Wilders, but they need to try and find a place for them as of the moment. They plan on having a big building that serves as a high security prison type of place for them. Features include heavy restraints, scheduled activities for necessities, check up and travelers. Another part of it is an underground bunker that is saved for the worst of the worst. They most likely agreed to a high security prison above ground since they can monitored through devices and make sure no escape is capable but they don't know when is the best time to do so, since they are attacking at present. After their conversation, they went out to check the territories and  they seemed fine but not a lot of them wanted to go out because of the caution.

"It looks like they're doing okay...But better to keep an eye out for any suspicious behavior..." Leon said while looking out.

"Well, we're going to be discussing some private things in the meeting room, you can look out here and callus if you need anything, alright?" Florence said, the fathers nodding.

The Crystals went downstairs to the meeting room and sat down to talk about the Wilders, specifically Acheros. Zion doesn't mind talking about this, even though he feels a bit uncomfortable about the subject.

"Well...About Acheros. With our first encounter...It seems he changed a-"Florence was about to say, until he was interrupted by Zion

"That wasn't him..." Zion cut him off.

"What do you mean it wasn't him?" Aiden asked.

"He's not acting like himself...He's a lot more different than I expected." Zion explained.

"Maybe because he's been outside the walls for so long. The bad influence from other Wilders made him turn for the worse." Owen explained.

"It's not like that...It's something about how he acts and looks...I know him...He wouldn't stoop that low..." Zion said.

"Like I said, It-"Owen was about to continue.

"Plus...His eyes were not the same...His scales were different..."Zion pointed out.

"Oh..." Is all Owen can say.

"Well, since Zion knows him more and that they're brothers...What do you think happened to him?" Florence asked.