11: A Grand Confession

The Masquerade is in a few weeks and the school is once again in its preparation for one of the grand celebrations of Silver Leaf University. This year's theme is 'The Crystal Era" and as the theme implies, a more fantastical atmosphere will be their basis for the decorations and preparations. For the decoration of the Grand hall, selected students along with staff will be in charge of the décor. Some students, specifically in the culinary club are in charge of the food. In this prep week, students have classes 3 times a week, and the rest are for the preparation for the Masquerade. Most of the students are asking out each other. Silver Leaf is one of the schools where they allow same sex relationships, so you can see some lesbian or gay relationships around school. The 3 boys were waiting for Alice. Since she's part of the culinary club and the art club, she's usually very busy during these kinds of events. Today, Alice is having a meeting in the culinary club and after half an hour, Alice is finally out.

"Finally! Done with the meeting!" Alice said coming up to the boys.

"How was it sis?" Adrion asked, picking up her bag.

"It's alright, we just went through the menu for today." Alice replied.

"So, you're gonna start with the cooking next week?" Francis asked. Alice nodding as they start walking out of the school.

"Adrion...Can I talk to you for a bit before we leave...I just need to talk to you for a bit...." Alistair, tugging on his shirt.

Alice and Francis told them that they'll be waiting for them by the entrance. So the two went to the side of the school. Ironically enough, Alice and Francis can see them so they tried to see what's happening from a distance.

"So...What do you wanna talk about?" Adrion said leaning by the wall.

Alistair stood there quietly, looking away from him.

"I wanna ask about what you said yesterday...?" Alistair started, staring at him.

"What do you me-"Adrion asked until he remembered what he said.

'It's not necessary to ask a girl to be your date...Guys are okay too...'

Adrion has been thinking about his sexuality for a long time, he has had a crush on girls, but most of the time, he's not comfortable in being in a relationship with them. He mostly sees them as friends. Along with the fact that girls confess to him, he politely declines yet the girls still try t get with him. Whenever he's with Alistair particularly, he feels really comfortable. He always enjoyed his company, even though they're with the others.

"Adrion? Are you okay...?" Alistair asked, going closer to his face, staring at him.

"O-Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Adrion said sticking to the wall.

"Well...what were you trying to say yesterday?" Alistair asked, backing up bit.

"You see...It seemed like you were asking girls for a date, you know? I even saw you asking a group of girls before you asked Alice..." Adrion said, looking down.

"You said I can ask boys out too right?" Alistair asked, tilting his head.

"Y-yeah..." Adrion replied, starting to get fidgety.

"Mmmm...were you trying to ask me something?" Alistair asked calmly.

"W-Well!?" Adrion exclaimed.

It took a while for Adrion to calm down. Only chatter can be heard, and their breathing at the side of the school. Adrion was thinking of telling his feelings to Alistair, but he can't explain it.

"Adrion...Are you-!?" Alistair was cut off by a pair of soft lips.

Adrion pulled Alistair closer to him and kissed his soft lips. They both stood there for a while, until Alistair kissed back, surprising Adrion. He let it linger for a while, closing his eyes and enjoying their kiss. It went a bit further, when Adrion let his tongue in, but was stopped when Alistair's lips separated from his. They looked at each other, panting as they separated from their kiss.

"I want to ask you out for the Masquerade, Alistair..." Adrion said, hold his chin up.

"Sure...I wouldn't mind being with you..." Alistair said, smiling at him.

Francis and Alice were waiting for a while, they missed them when they moved further behind, so they talked to each other for a while, until it was going on for a long while. Alice and Francis were getting tired, until Alice cuddled up beside Francis, making Francis blush.

"Do you think Adri and Alistair will be back now?" Alice asked.

"The-They should be back by now..." Francis said, trying to put his hand around her.

After a few minutes, Adrion and Alistair came back. Adrion was shocked when he saw the two on the bench, cuddling but Alistair let him come down. After that, they all went home. At Adrion's room, he's on the table, remembering the kiss him and Alistair shared. He's trail of thought disappeared when Alice knocked on the door. He let Alice in and she sat on his bed.

"Sooo, what happened between you and Alistair a while ago?" Alice asked.

"Nothing special, we just talked..." Adrion replied, not looking at her.

"Are you sure about that? You didn't talk that much. That means you have something on your mind." Alice teased.

The teasing went for a while, until Adrion couldn't take it anymore.

"I kissed Alistair! Alright?" Adrion exclaimed.

Silence filled the room, with a surprised Alice. That's until he heard giggles.

"Why didn't you say so? You don't have to hide it from us." Alice said, smiling at him.

"I'm not sure if mom and dad can say yes like you did." Adrion said, doubting.

"Well...Why don't we ask them?" Alice said, jumping out of the bed and flashing out of the room.

After a while, Ethan and Elizabeth came to his room with Alice. Adrion prepared himself to what he'll hear.

"Why didn't you tell us you like a boy?" Elizabeth asked.

"I know that look, son. I'm not mad at you being gay, that's fine as long as you don't do anything bad, Alright?" Ethan said, patting Adrion on the back and hugging him.

"Really? I mean...We're really known around these parts. PlusI'm not sure if you'll support my decision." Adrion said.

"Our reputation won't be harmed if your gay, son. It doesn't matter what you classify yourself as, because what's important is how you feel about yourself." Elizabeth said.

"Remember, you can always come to us when you need the support!" Alice joined in, making Adrion smile

"Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad." Adrion hugged his dad back, looking at Alice and Elizabeth smiling brightly.

"Thanks too sis." Adrion said, hugging his sister, Alice hugging back.

At Alistair's house, he told his parents about what happened, and they supported his decision since they already knew he wasn't straight, rather he's bisexual. The night for them went really smoothly and were glad to know that their parent's reaction is positive and that they'll support them and appreciated their understanding.